Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

From the Indian perspective Trump may be better than Hilary, thats why there is a lot of support for him across the country. Hilary has always been pro Pakistan which seemed to be the most important consideration for many !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Majority have voted for Hillary but due to their system Trump got elected. A person who openly abused women, groped them, threatens minorities, has no experience of governance has made it to the top post. Naturally many are disturbed and are protesting. 

He did not threaten minority in particular but attacked terrorism. He did not abuse women but mocked women with dubious character. He wants smugglers, illegal immigrants out of his country. What is wrong in that?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One can agree with Trump's stand on terrorism and illegal immigrants but he has been downright disrespectful with regard to women because sexual promiscuity is not at all a yardstick to measure women. The same yardstick is never used to measure a man's character, so why the bias and double standards regd a woman 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If men can do that then what is stopping women to pay them in their own coin. He has already tendered his apologizes thousands of times. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Apologizing is fine Sunil but it shows a certain mindset which he cannot get rid of..however, from my side I  feel that he is probably better for the Indian community and India as well , while compared to Hilary who was a fence sitter . 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Majority have voted for Hillary but due to their system Trump got elected. A person who openly abused women, groped them, threatens minorities, has no experience of governance has made it to the top post. Naturally many are disturbed and are protesting. 

He did not threaten minority in particular but attacked terrorism. He did not abuse women but mocked women with dubious character. He wants smugglers, illegal immigrants out of his country. What is wrong in that?

Attacking terrorism and asking illegal immigrants out of his country is good. But mockery of women is not acceptable at all. And who gave him the license to decide dubious character of women?? Women never get such license.

Yes, he won. But has been not accepted by many due to his outlook towards women.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Within a few days or weeks Donald Trump will be taking over the White house and the governance but according to news reports he is not only not prepared nor is he aware of what it involves

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13624858/donald-trump-transition-presidency

Amazing.   A would be President of US doesn't know what a  President actually does ?

usha manohar wrote:

Within a few days or weeks Donald Trump will be taking over the White house and the governance but according to news reports he is not only not prepared nor is he aware of what it involves

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13624858/donald-trump-transition-presidency

Aftet going through the article I dread to think what ll happen to America now. What should be a cause of concern for the Americans is the fact thst the staff that he has picked up so far has very little experience like him. 

I think, Trump is overwhelmed perhaps by the feeling of joy and elation of becoming the President of US. He will adjust within a short period.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.