Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Within a few days or weeks Donald Trump will be taking over the White house and the governance but according to news reports he is not only not prepared nor is he aware of what it involves

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13624858/donald-trump-transition-presidency

Aftet going through the article I dread to think what ll happen to America now. What should be a cause of concern for the Americans is the fact thst the staff that he has picked up so far has very little experience like him. 

Ì am afraid that America does not go through the same experience as Delhites are going through with Kejriwal and AAP. Well, hope for the best. It might turn out otherwise. We expected a lot from Kejri and he turned out to be worst than the lot. It lost all his moral credentials with time. Maybe people are expecting least from Trump and he might surprise them with his good work. And may be he gets on to the path of  ethics and morality, treating women nicely.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Good or bad Trump is a reality. It's better that India accepts it. The silver lining is that he is anti-Muslim and that is the reason the Hindu Sena has held prayers and havans in support for him

rambabu wrote:

I think, Trump is overwhelmed perhaps by the feeling of joy and elation of becoming the President of US. He will adjust within a short period.

No doubt about it. I wish him luck

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think, Trump is overwhelmed perhaps by the feeling of joy and elation of becoming the President of US. He will adjust within a short period.

Yes,it was a temporary emotional upset..

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I guess Trump confided in you about his emotional upset.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No. Again a guess from you.Has trump said that, he has confided in me ?

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

joy.png

joy.png

joy.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Trump wil also learn governance as he will be guided by his team and other officials. Trouble will happen if he disregards their advice/experience and bull dozes his beliefs. We have to wait and watch. 

At least he taught us a lesson-- Apply for your dream job, do not worry about qualification and experience. You might get it by luck and then get trained on job

At least he taught us a lesson-- Apply for your dream job, do not worry about qualification and experience. You might get it by luck and then get trained on job

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.