Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

I am crystal clear about my own perceptions about the issue , so no twists nor any bias there.. 

It is fact that most of peoples involve is terrorism is belong to this community. Why some people don't like to accept it.

@Arunima stated that she lived in USA during the 9/11 crisis and  experienced discriminatory behavior by white Americans, so much so she had to fly a US flag in her house. It was in this connection that I commented how it must have felt to be in minority. @Usha as usual sees everything through the glasses of bias and thus it got twisted.

vijay wrote:

@Arunima stated that she lived in USA during the 9/11 crisis and  experienced discriminatory behavior by white Americans, so much so she had to fly a US flag in her house. It was in this connection that I commented how it must have felt to be in minority. @Usha as usual sees everything through the glasses of bias and thus it got twisted.

Alright, point taken..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.