A second incident highlighting how easy it is to dupe common man of the newly released RS 2000 note. http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/onion-grower-duped-with-fake-rs-2000-note/article9337911.ece 

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Link is not working.

Common man is vulnerable for cheating and duping. Especially farmers in remote rural areas, they are being cheated by Black Money brokers. Who will save them ?

rambabu wrote:

Common man is vulnerable for cheating and duping. Especially farmers in remote rural areas, they are being cheated by Black Money brokers. Who will save them ?

The poor vwndors are being duped by the common man himself!!

Swetha Shenoy
rambabu wrote:

Their experience will save them. Government is also taking step when these type of activities came in to their knowledge. Here banks are using marking ink to avoid getting payment more than once in a day. Banks are marking on fingers with ink which are used in election.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Their experience will save them. Government is also taking step when these type of activities came in to their knowledge. Here banks are using marking ink to avoid getting payment more than once in a day. Banks are marking on fingers with ink which are used in election

Yes, indelible ink on the finger is being used in order to stop multiple cash withdrawals. Of course Government is taking care of these people only when such incidents come in to its notice. But , in case many such cases happen, it is difficult to take action against cheaters

anil wrote:

Link is not working.

It is working now

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even though the link did not work, when I posted, I posted. Because these duping and cheating cases are regularly being shown in all most all the News channels.

It's a new note.... Many have not seen it in hand or know the features it has.... It will take some time till ppl get used to it and know it's features. till then it's very easy for unscrupulous ppl to take a color print out and dupe ppl

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I read the link Article . It happened in Chikkamagumagalure.The SP, made it clear that the Note was a photocopy  of the original Note. Now such incidents of duping are on the rise after Demonetizing of Currency. What the Modi Government will do to put a check on such practices has to be seen.

yes, the current 2000 notes doesn't seems to be a 2000 notes it's like a chooran note which we all used to play in our childhood.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.