Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Patriotism and love for our own country comes from within our heart, although, singing national anthem can remind us of the love for our nation if we start feeling for our nation. No one can develop any feeling then ourselves but it is a good attempt in my opinion. 

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Patriotism and love for our own country comes from within our heart, although, singing national anthem can remind us of the love for our nation if we start feeling for our nation. No one can develop any feeling then ourselves but it is a good attempt in my opinion. 

Singing National anthem signifies that we are the subjects of the Nation India that is Bharat  We are proud of being Indians. Certainly  singing National anthem is a good attempt..

vijay wrote:

Why did the court dismiss the petition seeking singing of national anthem in courts before they start  everyday!!!!!

Court must had some reason behind it.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Why did the court dismiss the petition seeking singing of national anthem in courts before they start  everyday!!!!!

Court must had some reason behind it.

Latest news is Supreme Court modified its order on the National Anthem and exempted people with physical disabilities from standing before screening of a movie in Cinema halls across the Nation

For me too it's a questionable verdict. Forcing patriotism through national anthem in the cinema halls is a strict disciplinarian act which is basically uncalled for. Movie watching is a lighthearted moment and making national anthem a compulsory factor is like forcing people to say prayer before going to bed. Loving motherland has nothing to do with national anthem because standing in attention for a minute will not make the anti nationalists a true nationalist.  

shampasaid

It is a An Apex court judgment.it must be followed like it or not.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

For me too it's a questionable verdict. Forcing patriotism through national anthem in the cinema halls is a strict disciplinarian act which is basically uncalled for. Movie watching is a lighthearted moment and making national anthem a compulsory factor is like forcing people to say prayer before going to bed. Loving motherland has nothing to do with national anthem because standing in attention for a minute will not make the anti nationalists a true nationalist.  

While I tend to agree with your views , it also shows the lows to which our society has fallen with a deficit in patriotism that the apex court is probably trying the highlight and correct.. thinking individuals don't need to be reminded but probably there are others who need such measures..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Who is talking about following or not following the Apex court judgement? Every sensible person knows that the order of the court has to be followed so there is no point in discussing about it. The discussion is only about the point that why such a verdict has been passed and not about following.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

While I tend to agree with your views , it also shows the lows to which our society has fallen with a deficit in patriotism that the apex court is probably trying the highlight and correct.. thinking individuals don't need to be reminded but probably there are others who need such measures..

Yes, the case is similar to the conditioning of school students. Due to some rowdy students in a class, teachers usually punish the whole class. The obedient lot grumbles so are we who are truly patriots but are forced to exhibit our patriotism in the theaters because of some non-patriots.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Who is talking about following or not following the Apex court judgement? Every sensible person knows that the order of the court has to be followed so there is no point in discussing about it. The discussion is only about the point that why such a verdict has been passed and not about following.

Then, the answer for your question is, the Court wanted  movie viewers in Cinema halls respect the National anthem, before the starting of a Movie by standing up because as an Indian it is the the minimum that one can do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.