Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is a An Apex court judgment.it must be followed like it or not.

Who is talking about following or not following the Apex court judgement? Every sensible person knows that the order of the court has to be followed so there is no point in discussing about it. The discussion is only about the point that why such a verdict has been passed and not about following.

Then, the answer for your question is, the Court wanted  movie viewers in Cinema halls respect the National anthem, before the starting of a Movie by standing up because as an Indian it is the the minimum that one can do.

Do you think I am a novice that you are trying to spoon feed me through an exhibition of your knowledge. Kindly, keep the discussion meaningful because one and all knows why the verdict has been passed. Those who are questioning this verdict are against the practice of external force, i.e. national anthem in the cinema halls, to make us feel patriot. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Who is talking about following or not following the Apex court judgement? Every sensible person knows that the order of the court has to be followed so there is no point in discussing about it. The discussion is only about the point that why such a verdict has been passed and not about following.

Then, the answer for your question is, the Court wanted  movie viewers in Cinema halls respect the National anthem, before the starting of a Movie by standing up because as an Indian it is the the minimum that one can do.

Do you think I am a novice that you are trying to spoon feed me through an exhibition of your knowledge. Kindly, keep the discussion meaningful because one and all knows why the verdict has been passed. Those who are questioning this verdict are against the practice of external force, i.e. national anthem in the cinema halls, to make us feel patriot. 

No, I know you are not a novice. You go on with your opinion.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank you  very much.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank you  very much.

I am the one who always bow down before intelligent responses.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

For me too it's a questionable verdict. Forcing patriotism through national anthem in the cinema halls is a strict disciplinarian act which is basically uncalled for. Movie watching is a lighthearted moment and making national anthem a compulsory factor is like forcing people to say prayer before going to bed. Loving motherland has nothing to do with national anthem because standing in attention for a minute will not make the anti nationalists a true nationalist.  

While I tend to agree with your views , it also shows the lows to which our society has fallen with a deficit in patriotism that the apex court is probably trying the highlight and correct.. thinking individuals don't need to be reminded but probably there are others who need such measures..

Yes, the case is similar to the conditioning of school students. Due to some rowdy students in a class, teachers usually punish the whole class. The obedient lot grumbles so are we who are truly patriots but are forced to exhibit our patriotism in the theaters because of some non-patriots.  

I see that it is difficult to discipline even students at school when national anthem is sung during certain occasions. I feel that there is a serious lack of discipline in our society which manifests itself in different ways like corrupt practices emerging out of wanting to take short cuts,at every level, be it road rules or following any rules for that matter 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well the question which the author had asked for, I think it will be just a formality which will be occur and after the singing gets over we all know that we are not interested in following in the direction of our nationalism, it is just a formality and nothing else.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

well the question which the author had asked for, I think it will be just a formality which will be occur and after the singing gets over we all know that we are not interested in following in the direction of our nationalism, it is just a formality and nothing else.

Rightly said, it will prove to be a mere formality. No serious purpose will be served by the order but let's hope for the best.  

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

For me too it's a questionable verdict. Forcing patriotism through national anthem in the cinema halls is a strict disciplinarian act which is basically uncalled for. Movie watching is a lighthearted moment and making national anthem a compulsory factor is like forcing people to say prayer before going to bed. Loving motherland has nothing to do with national anthem because standing in attention for a minute will not make the anti nationalists a true nationalist.  

While I tend to agree with your views , it also shows the lows to which our society has fallen with a deficit in patriotism that the apex court is probably trying the highlight and correct.. thinking individuals don't need to be reminded but probably there are others who need such measures..

Yes, the case is similar to the conditioning of school students. Due to some rowdy students in a class, teachers usually punish the whole class. The obedient lot grumbles so are we who are truly patriots but are forced to exhibit our patriotism in the theaters because of some non-patriots.  

I see that it is difficult to discipline even students at school when national anthem is sung during certain occasions. I feel that there is a serious lack of discipline in our society which manifests itself in different ways like corrupt practices emerging out of wanting to take short cuts,at every level, be it road rules or following any rules for that matter 

You are right that discipline is tremendously lacking in our India and so a little bit of attempt is made to make people learn their responsibility towards motherland. Will it at all work is a doubtful matter. Hope it works!!  

shampasaid

An Indian is an Indian. How can one be more or less Indian?

National anthem and other national symbols should not be made too common for use at all occasions. This is the best way to cause respect to such symbols. Most appropriate will be to restrict the use of national flag to selected govt. buildings only and national anthem may similarly be played only on occasions of national importance.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.