Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is a good one ..

22730630 2226994243992949 8485964202286241868 n

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

The issue is not as to should one stand for NA or not. Obviously one should. The problem is that the ruling dispensation is trying to link those who are with it with patriotism and others as non patriotic. Earlier when NA was played there was no linkage of patriotism and thus there as no objection. 

When it is a question if National Anthem , it is always a issue of patriotism ...it is just that now the opposition and it's supporters are  trying to twist and malign the intention..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

When ever, there is a word national attached to something, there is a sense of pride and patriotism. It is a shame that the nation is debating over it

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Today speaking about Nationalism and patriotism immediately brings out a chorus of protest from the so called secular brigade and opposition led by the grand old party ...misplaced minority priorities ???

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

https://youtu.be/P-PkqomjdGg

The above video is a good watch. I received it on a social platform. Sadhguru has so beautifully explained in such a simple and clear words.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

All sort of persons go to watch movies. There are corrupt, cheats, scoundrels  etc who will stand up when national anthem is played. Does it make them patriotic? why are the bhaktas all the time in a patronising mode and busy thrusting their likes and dislikes on others. Somewhere they seem to be suffering from lack of self confidence.

Arunima Singh wrote:

https://youtu.be/P-PkqomjdGg

The above video is a good watch. I received it on a social platform. Sadhguru has so beautifully explained in such a simple and clear words.

Absolutely true, you need to develop an emotional bond with the nation like your family , but the vote bank politicians don't want any of that because it unites the nation ..

Honestly speaking, do we all stand up while we are at home when national anthem is played on t.v? Most of us do not do so but that does not mean we are not patriots. Actually, such a discussion and trying to enforce a rule demean the importance of our national anthem. Any rule will have two or more opinions and debate is bound to take place, thus, national anthem becomes a part of friction which sends a wrong message within the country and across the world.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Honestly speaking, do we all stand up while we are at home when national anthem is played on t.v? Most of us do not do so but that does not mean we are not patriots. Actually, such a discussion and trying to enforce a rule demean the importance of our national anthem. Any rule will have two or more opinions and debate is bound to take place, thus, national anthem becomes a part of friction which sends a wrong message within the country and across the world.

It is a question of respecting the National Anthem in public places and during National days . I feel the whole debate and stress on patriotism has cone about because of the manner in which certain politicians have indulged in minority appeasement , even going to the extent of backing radicals and terror groups. So , people feel that patriotism has taken a back seat and needs to be stressed upon !!!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.