It is the latest statements by the father-son duo in Kashmir which is catching the limelight of media. Can we take political gain game to that level that we pull out the national interest?? Should that be tolerated in the name of democracy??

http://www.news18.com/news/politics/irresponsible-statements-by-ministers-provoked-nagrota-attack-omar-1318255.html

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its an outlandish statement. The NC leader was conveniently trying to  put the blame for the Nagorta attack on Indian leaders, especially defense Minister.  A political game to be in the limelight indeed.It can't be and should not be tolerated.

Hi Arunima, the link you provided is not working, you have to press enter after posting it  ..I have done it here..

http://www.news18.com/news/politics/irresponsible-statements-by-ministers-provoked-nagrota-attack-omar-1318255.html 

Omar Abdullah and his father Farooque Abdullah were cultivated by Nehru and they had a free run of the valley for decades. Now, having lost power and clout to a large extent because of the decline of Congress party, he must be frustrated and comes  up with such statements from time to time. I feel that he and his statements should both be ignored 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Probably you were referring to Sheikh Abdulla the father of Farukh Abdulla who was put behind the bars for anti national activities. The 3 Abdullahs were chief ministers of J&K for long duration and part of different central cabinets but they still feel they belong to a different world and India is not part of that world.

I clear see traitors in them and the language used is proof enough. But the lack of willpower stops out present political system to take any action against such people. Had they used this language in any other country they would be behind the bar at least. If a proper action is not taken against them it would set a bad example for others in other states too. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Probably you were referring to Sheikh Abdulla the father of Farukh Abdulla who was put behind the bars for anti national activities. The 3 Abdullahs were chief ministers of J&K for long duration and part of different central cabinets but they still feel they belong to a different world and India is not part of that world.

I clear see traitors in them and the language used is proof enough. But the lack of willpower stops out present political system to take any action against such people. Had they used this language in any other country they would be behind the bar at least. If a proper action is not taken against them it would set a bad example for others in other states too. 

Yes you are right ,it was his grandfather Shiekh Mohammad Abdullah and then his father who too comes up with controversial statements from time to time  ..all these people are extremely arrogant and think that the valley is their private fiefdom..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are some politicians who give more preference to their vote bank politics than country. Public should identify such politicians and avoid them. Such people are not eligible to rule public, they should stay away from politics.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Why only SOME Politicians ? Majority of the politicians concentrate on Vote Bank politics, leaving aside Welfare measures for the people. Vote Bank politics are very common in today's political circles, may be with very exceptions.

Definitely this princely family have been given a free run in the valley by Nehru. 

But look at the irresponsible and I would categorically say anti national statements that they make thumping their chest for just some mere political brownies. And there is surprisingly equally irresponsible gang of people who shamelessly support them.

And I am surprised to see the kind of language that they use to put us all through international shame. I think it is high time when we turn our deaf ears to them. Weaning them off from the media attention will fail their goal to create a propaganda and gain these ugly political points

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

At first hearing the statements do look irresponsible. But on second hearing they do not look so seen in the background of the situation being faced by the Valley residents. Condemning them and using strong words of denunciation only show frustration in the minds of such persons. After all one has to agree that India is at the receiving end in spite of strong measures taken. Our soldiers are unfortunately getting killed on a regular basis and we are unable to stop the cause of it. Mere use of strong words and constant denunciation of certain groups is not going to solve the problem. Deft diplomacy is needed not loud lectures.

What exactly has Omar Abdullah done when he was the Chief Minister that was worthwhile ? All that he does is to surface from time to time and come up with such stupid statements which by now everyone should be ignoring rather than give any importance 

usha manohar wrote:

What exactly has Omar Abdullah done when he was the Chief Minister that was worthwhile ? All that he does is to surface from time to time and come up with such stupid statements which by now everyone should be ignoring rather than give any importance 

Once Farkood Abdullah said that if I was in Pakistan than I could be president of Pakistan. Who understand him that you can also president here if are able and don't forgot consequences of Pakistani's President.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.