Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please think why does the government help?

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What exactly has Omar Abdullah done when he was the Chief Minister that was worthwhile ? All that he does is to surface from time to time and come up with such stupid statements which by now everyone should be ignoring rather than give any importance 

Once Farkood Abdullah said that if I was in Pakistan than I could be president of Pakistan. Who understand him that you can also president here if are able and don't forgot consequences of Pakistani's President.

What is stopping them.now? The grand father was stopped by Nehru but now the entire lot van go and live there happily.

It is right thing all who are crying Pakistan, Pakistan, push back to Pakistan. But these people never want to go there because they know, Distance drum is fine.

Exactly ! there are many of this category who  leech on to the Indian govt , get all the help and then abuse India and cosy up with Pakistan..

Latest statement of J&K CM about Abdullah

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/mehbooba-mufti-slams-farooq-abdullah-over-his-hurriyat-remark-4413817/

I will call them parasites on Indian soil. Thriving on our resources and giving a leeway to Pakistan. I wish they could be packed and sent to Pakistan to have a first hand experience of the nation they always take side

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Either the Abdullahs are getting desperate or more arrogant by the day ..Honestly how did the nation tolerate such parasites for so many decades ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What exactly has Omar Abdullah done when he was the Chief Minister that was worthwhile ? All that he does is to surface from time to time and come up with such stupid statements which by now everyone should be ignoring rather than give any importance 

Once Farkood Abdullah said that if I was in Pakistan than I could be president of Pakistan. Who understand him that you can also president here if are able and don't forgot consequences of Pakistani's President.

What is stopping them.now? The grand father was stopped by Nehru but now the entire lot van go and live there happily.

It is right thing all who are crying Pakistan, Pakistan, push back to Pakistan. But these people never want to go there because they know, Distance drum is fine.

Exactly ! there are many of this category who  leech on to the Indian govt , get all the help and then abuse India and cosy up with Pakistan..

Latest statement of J&K CM about Abdullah

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/mehbooba-mufti-slams-farooq-abdullah-over-his-hurriyat-remark-4413817/M

J & K chief Minister, Mehbooba Mufti slammed N.C leader Farookh Abdulla for his remarks that his party is not against Separatist Hurriyat, saying it showed that the opposition party was behind the violence in the valley over the last few months. Now, Modi should intervene and take the necessary action.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.