Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

TN politics have been regional centric for a very long time now. Will they change, looks difficult.

The two major parties of Tamilnadu , DMK and AIADMK between them get majority of the votes and support. So, there is not much chance for other parties to make headway here right away. But with Jayalalitha gone and  Karunanidhi aged and not very active, there may be changes much sooner than expected more so because there are no  leaders of their stature !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The two major parties of Tamilnadu , DMK and AIADMK between them get majority of the votes and support. So, there is not much chance for other parties to make headway here right away. But with Jayalalitha gone and  Karunanidhi aged and not very active, there may be changes much sooner than expected more so because there are no  leaders of their stature !

I too think so. But right now, there is a talk making rounds in Tamil Nadu about Sasikala's chances of emerging as power centre. O. Pannerselvam along with four of his Cabinet colleagues to Jayalalithaa's residence to meet V.K Sasikala indicates that the one-time confidante is set to be a rallying point. Additionally Sasikalawho does not  hold any senior post, except being a member of the Party executive committee. This exercise left some MLAs unhappy from the Gounder community.How this would impact particularly some in the Gounder community the election of the AIADMK General secretary and the smooth functioning of the government remains to be seen

Divya wrote:

i feel sooner or later BJP will make its inroads in TN with the support of OPS. Sasikala is likely to be sidelined. 

BJP needs support of AIIDMK MP is center so I think at present it is very hard to support OPS in TN.

It seems Sasikala will replace Jaylalitha and OPS will coninue in his submissive role. Nothing changed yet changes.

New juicy family dramas entering as Jaya's niece intervenes with her points.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

There is a lot of mystery surrounding Jayalalitha esp regd her own family and that if Shashikala 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The crown is up for grabs and all will fight for it.

In the mean time the death toll has risen to 470 which AIADMK claims as after shock of Jayalalithas death but according to others , ever since the govt announced compensation of 3 lakhs for the family members , everybody who died after Jaya's death are claiming it is because of misery and grief over her death !!!!

usha manohar wrote:

In the mean time the death toll has risen to 470 which AIADMK claims as after shock of Jayalalithas death but according to others , ever since the govt announced compensation of 3 lakhs for the family members , everybody who died after Jaya's death are claiming it is because of misery and grief over her death !!!!

Anyhow, swift changes in Tamil Nadu are taking place.CM Pannerselvam backed Chinnamma Sasikala for the post of  General Secretary, following the death of Jayalilithaa. Another senior leader, M. Thambidurai, also batted for her to take over the reins.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.