Music maestro A. R. Rahman stands a chance to win at the Oscars once again with his work in Sports  biopic, "Pele, birth of a Legend.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/music/ar-rahman-in-the-race-for-oscar-again/story-QDdxbHGA9cZgrH0hcwaZ4M.html

AR Rahman | Dsyner Blog

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lets hope he will again make us proud. Whether he wins or not, there is no doubt that he is a genius in music world. 

jabeen wrote:

Lets hope he will again make us proud. Whether he wins or not, there is no doubt that he is a genius in music world. 

Exactly. He is a  devoted and a committed person. Experts say Rahman has more chances for winning, the prestigious Award. I wish him all the best

He is undoubtedly a musical genius. Every work of his leaves a great imprint in the minds of the music lovers.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

He is undoubtedly a musical genius. Every work of his leaves a great imprint in the minds of the music lovers.

Yes. Winning an Oscar is a great thing. Winning two Oscars is rare. Now he is awaiting for the third Oscar. Rahman started as a Keyboard player and rose to the pinnacles of Glory.  genius indeed.

Good luck Rehman.

anil wrote:

Good luck Rehman.

Conditions are favorable to Rahman. There is every likelihood of winning the Oscar for the third time also.

Wow ... thats great news.. Love his music so much. Hope he wins it.. best wishes to him.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

A. R. Rehman's Music is good and original. I too wish him to get the prestigious Oscar for the third time.

rambabu wrote:

A. R. Rehman's Music is good and original. I too wish him to get the prestigious Oscar for the third time.

And here you go again! You just posted reply to my comment about accepting your mistake and still you are doing it, it is really FRUSTRATING and IRRITATING!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya, Divya

Why is such prestige accorded to Oscars by slavish Indians is not clear.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.