Do read this article, Is insulting the revered icons of a particular religion, specifically Hindu religion, is freedom of expression??? It really burns my heart when I hear people saying that the people who indulge in such insults of vulgar nature are great artists!! And sadly, many who follow in the footsteps of this 'great artist' are Hindus!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Time when all these bast***** dealt with stronger hands

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:Time when all these bast***** dealt with stronger hands

It can happen only when Hindus themselves start supporting their own people!

Destroying Revered Icons of Hindu religion is an act of cowardice. This is Bharat and acts like destroying our revered coins will not be tolerated.

Kalyani, I dont see the article link ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani, I dont see the article link ..

Sorry, I got an error while posting the thread and the link went in second thread that was created but had to trash! You can read it now in Sunil's post.

I too saw it on Facebook and posted it on my home page..The so called artistic freedom is going beyond limits now with people mostly Hindus insulting and demeaning their  own culture and religion ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any how, Now Sunil gave the link.  I was interested to know about the Artist. Nilamber Chakrabarti, a student of  Philosophy department in Jadavpur University has posted this highly painting. Now it is high time. the Government should put him behind the Bars

This is ridiculously disgusting. I dnt understand why people have to stoop so low. People have become so insensitive. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Some people love to be in the Limelight by crating such controversial stuff. Maniacs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.