Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Exactly the same goes for you and the others like you too! You call my words, views distasteful but so are your views and choice of words too. You call our views and our conviction to our faith and religion as propaganda while conveniently forgetting that speaking against and mocking it also is the propaganda of the worst kind. I am not claiming to be an intellectual neither am I a professor who proclaims to be a person of principles and rational thinking, it is you who do that. It is the likes of you who have brough down the standards of JNU, Jadhavpur universities etc and created such disgusting people in question. So before you advise others to stop trashing, why don't you stop trashing the country and poisoning the society!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its very unfortunate that people are misusing the freedom of expression concept. No doubt everyone has the freedom to express themselves, but why express it in such a way that it hurts the sentiments of others? Why should any religion be insulted like that? If there is no harm in allowing such kind of freedom of expression, I wonder why do Government sometimes arrest people for making inflammatory speeches? After all, those people are also misusing their freedom

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The cartoon is an insult to Hindu, Christian and Buddhism all simultaneously. This depicts sick mind. . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

One can imagine what would be the state of society if more of these sick minds go ahead with their freedom of expression simply because they get the support f some manipulative minds. In fact it has become the in thing at universities to be a part of any anti establishment group because certain politicians and parties finance them . This kind of malaise is spreading to small towns too and the difference between terror groups , sedition and criminal minds get diluted . It is a very unhealthy and dangerous tendency that needs to be checked before it grows totally out of hand

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Freedom of expression is a Qualified human right. And it should be curbed when Freedom of expression interferes and encroaches in to others' rights. Freedom of Expression. is a clear cut  example of abuse of Freedom of Speech..   It may lead to violence and hatred in the Society

Freedom of expression doesn't mean that whatever you like to say who can say forgetting the sentiment of others, it will don't worth it to hear from a human being whose got a mind.

sdfafa

In a multi religious society like ours freedom of expression should be prudent and one should draw boundaries so that no community gets hurt . It is also the responsibility of the leaders not to be partial to any one community and marginalise the others. It is this which angers people because the ordinary citizens normally respect each others beliefs and don't insult their faith 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India is going through a lot due to mushrooming of illogical intellectualism. Sometimes I feel Intellectualism doing more damage to the fabric and image of country than the ignorance and illiteracy. But the best part of all these intellectuals is their selectiveness. 

I agree that your relation with God is personal but then personal relations should not brought out in public to hurt the sentiments of millions. Personal things should be cherished in your home and not brought out on social media platform to seek public attention. 

Your personal choice is your freedom but not to hurt the sentiments of majority is your responsibility that comes with this freedom. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Just read the article. Ut is very disgusting to see more and more such people come forward to express their shabby character. I hope someone will take right action against such people.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

In my opinion Freedom of expression should be used judiciously and utmost care has to exercised while using Freedom of expression

Additionally, it is to be known Freedom of expression is the right to articulate one's opinions and ideas without fear of Government retaliation.

All citizens of this Country are entitled for this right. So it goes without saying, Freedom of expression means one can use Freedom of expression without encroaching in to others and involve in to their right of Freedom of expression

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.