Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick wrote:Just read the article. Ut is very disgusting to see more and more such people come forward to express their shabby character. I hope someone will take right action against such people.

I hope now that BJP is in power, we might see action being taken against such people. But then, the so-called intellectuals are there ready to cry their heart out in the name of intolerance when action is taken against such disgusting people. There is one perfect sample here in our forum itself! angry

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

India is going through a lot due to mushrooming of illogical intellectualism. Sometimes I feel Intellectualism doing more damage to the fabric and image of country than the ignorance and illiteracy. But the best part of all these intellectuals is their selectiveness. 

I agree that your relation with God is personal but then personal relations should not brought out in public to hurt the sentiments of millions. Personal things should be cherished in your home and not brought out on social media platform to seek public attention. 

Your personal choice is your freedom but not to hurt the sentiments of majority is your responsibility that comes with this freedom. 

Arunima, you have put it very perfectly. It IS the growth of this kind of selective and baseless intelligence that has caused much damage to the moral fabric of our country. Any society that does not respect the original culture, religion and sentiments of the society is bound to decline, and that is what has happened in India. It is alright to look out for minority elements, but what has happened from the beginning itself is that even the minority elements have not been looked after well in terms of education, awareness, etc. only their religious sentiments have been appeased, in fact fueled on numerous occasions and Hindus ignored, all in purpose of gaining votes. Neither the minority have gained from it, if at all, their condition has only worsened, nor Hindus gained anything. To top it all, these idiots who call themselves secular and rational thinkers indulge in such disgusting displays in the name of FOE!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:Just read the article. Ut is very disgusting to see more and more such people come forward to express their shabby character. I hope someone will take right action against such people.

I hope now that BJP is in power, we might see action being taken against such people. But then, the so-called intellectuals are there ready to cry their heart out in the name of intolerance when action is taken against such disgusting people. There is one perfect sample here in our forum itself! angry

When even a straightforward UCC is given Communal color the going is tough for BJP because of the various political parties and the intellectuals who seem bent on taking India backwards. Even a terror attack becomes a point of argument with these so called enlightened minds trying to comicate matters and poke their nose into things that should be left alone to army which I am sure knows it's job. It is now a matter of too many cooks with too much time on hand spoiling the atmosphere of the nation.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.