The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Now Mr. Mulayam Singh has taken back his decision of removal of Akhilesh - Ramgopal from his party. This is a big U - Turn.

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections/uttar-pradesh/akhilesh-yadavs-expulsion-revoked-tweets-shivpal/articleshow/56269716.cms

Yes, it was in the news. A day after Akhilesh was expelled from the Samajwadi party by his father, he has been taken back in the party.  The meeting was organized by senior Samajwadi party leader and Cabinet minister Azam Khan. Akhilesh Yadav's close aide Ramgopal Yaday, who was expelled alongside the Chief Minister was also taken back in to the party.

I still feel that this is a part of the Drama. I don't think people of UP will believe this second part of the Drama.

Ha ha ha, now people are making joke of this party. There is extreme cold weather outside, due to this Mulayam has taken back his decision and take back Akhilesh  and Ramgopal inside.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Ha ha ha, now people are making joke of this party. There is extreme cold weather outside, due to this Mulayam has taken back his decision and take back Akhilesh  and Ramgopal inside.

Naturally By resorting to such foolish deeds, Samajwadi Party made a fool of itself.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Has he taken them back in the party??? I was out the whole day and did not see news. But if Mulayam has indeed taken them both back then, it is obvious that he has not done so willingly. Akhilesh is a true son of his father, in fact he is probably 10 steps ahead of him in all ways. It is high time now that the entire samajwadi party is uprooted from UP and thrown off of a high cliff. They are all class one goons and nothing else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

People of UP, did not believe the dramas scripted and directed by the father and son duo for building Vote banks . Mulayam and  Akhilesh underestimated the people. That's why the whole dram failed miserably and the  greedy duo had to eat the dust

Your estimate is totally wrong. Actually it all has happened under a well planned scheme and they have succeeded in their plan fully. The actual loser in this case are going to be RLD and  Congress who supported them during this episode. Now the ground is clear to adjust these two parties as junior participants in joint election campaign and try to win as many seats as possible. Azam Khan has emerged as new hero in this case that will help bring all Muslim votes in favor of SP.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

People of UP, did not believe the dramas scripted and directed by the father and son duo for building Vote banks . Mulayam and  Akhilesh underestimated the people. That's why the whole dram failed miserably and the  greedy duo had to eat the dust

Your estimate is totally wrong. Actually it all has happened under a well planned scheme and they have succeeded in their plan fully. The actual loser in this case are going to be RLD and  Congress who supported them during this episode. Now the ground is clear to adjust these two parties as junior participants in joint election campaign and try to win as many seats as possible. Azam Khan has emerged as new hero in this case that will help bring all Muslim votes in favor of SP.

While agreeing that the entire thing happened under a well planned scheme, I beg to differ  with your view that they have succeeded   in their plan. In fact, Akhilesh and Mulayam were mad to retain the power by hook or crook. And that is misfired

Arunima Singh wrote:

My personal view totally echoes with Sunil and Usha here. It seems to be an ugly political drama to mask the failure of the party. Samajwadi Party is actually a family party with more than 33 members from the same family. 

But when I talk to many people especially educated youths from UP, they find Akhilesh to be a really good person and think that the progress in UP can be seen in last few years. They even feel that he being an youth and honest face of UP politics has lots of supporters and has helped SP to get a better image. 

BJP fails to attract people in UP and Bihar as they do not have grass root efficient workers and a good local leader to buy the trust of localites. A national image of Modi can not win elections at all State level. They need to groom good leaders in these states to strengthen their position. 

These are some of the views I have collected from people who stay in UP. My mother being from Benaras, I have lots of relatives staying in Benaras and Lucknow. They want BJP to come in governance but fear that it might not happen as there is no popular leader

I would agree with that, Akilesh did his engineering in Mysore and according to his classmates was a good student with no airs, but the problem is his father who is criminal minded and is surrounded by all kinds of people like himself. As far as BJP is concerned although it was in power earlier , there is no leader who is in command ..So I too feel that it will not be easy for them to come to power except may be increase their vote bank.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So the ugly drama is over. Looters have united back to loot UP again. And media has beautifully captured the melodramatic episode.... Catching lines ..Pari-war to parivar again. Some channels even played bollywood songs --Haanikarak baapu and so on... See how media has stooped down to juicy saas-bahu serial

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

According to latest news, The Samjwadi Party, Family drama in Lucknow continues as  National party President Mulayam Singh Yadav has revoked the sacking the Chief Minister Akilesh yaday and General secretary, Ram Gopal Yadav from the Party. Over 190 out of 224 sitting MLAs of the Samajwadi party chose to go to Akhileah Yadav's meeting rather than Mulayam Singh's. Only about 20 odd MLAs. turned up for nMulayam Singh's meeting

rambabu wrote:

According to latest news, The Samjwadi Party, Family drama in Lucknow continues as  National party President Mulayam Singh Yadav has revoked the sacking the Chief Minister Akilesh yaday and General secretary, Ram Gopal Yadav from the Party. Over 190 out of 224 sitting MLAs of the Samajwadi party chose to go to Akhileah Yadav's meeting rather than Mulayam Singh's. Only about 20 odd MLAs. turned up for nMulayam Singh's meeting

Haha so you are still listening to this old record. I happened at 2 in the noon and there were 203 MLAs in Akhiles's meeting where he wept and went with AzamKhan to his father's house. He said "Bapu, I will give you UP in gift after winning 300 seats". That was the end of melodrama and Bapu immediately reversed his decision. Everything was pre-planned and settled during Akhilesh-Mulayam meeting 2 days ago. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.