Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It seems like Kejriwal, his party and all that he claims to be is the biggest sham. And its really funny how we Indians fall for such shams, without fail. It never gets old!

http://postcard.news/kejriwal-indias-biggest-scam-shocking-inside-story/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Definitely Kegriwal is India's biggest scam.. Every syllable of RSN Singh, former intelligence officer's disclosure about Kejriwal. is true. I agree with . Mr. Sngh.. Kejriwal is really a man worst than congress. That's why he has become a butt of laughter..Nobody need to take seriously about this Clown.

I really supported him. Now I feel bad about that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

AAP started well but now I think there is no future of AAP party in the politics because of BJP party existences.

sdfafa

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It seems like Kejriwal, his party and all that he claims to be is the biggest sham. And its really funny how we Indians fall for such shams, without fail. It never gets old!

The article is very shocking indeed. Kejriwal, inspite of all his stupid actions, was thought to be an honest man. He might have been stupid and thoughtless, but never thought he would be involved in funding scam. If what the article says is true, it would be better for the nation to remove him from politics

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The article is very shocking indeed. Kejriwal, inspite of all his stupid actions, was thought to be an honest man. He might have been stupid and thoughtless, but never thought he would be involved in funding scam. If what the article says is true, it would be better for the nation to remove him from politics

I think people have learned the l;esson and will show him his place in the next elections. Even without the knowledge of this funds scam, he did reveal himself to be a person of questionable intelligence and vision in any case. A person who keeps offering freebies and not motivate people to work hard can never be good for the society and the country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kejriwal is a man in a hurry and wanted to be PM. But he lacks the quality of a great leader and no wonder he stoops down to gimickry. He had a great chance but squandered it and in Punjab he will meet his waterloo as also the other clown Sidhu who wanted to be CM of Punjab.

MG Singh wrote:

Kejriwal is a man in a hurry and wanted to be PM. But he lacks the quality of a great leader and no wonder he stoops down to gimickry. He had a great chance but squandered it and in Punjab he will meet his waterloo as also the other clown Sidhu who wanted to be CM of Punjab.

Yes, Kejriwal seems to be in hurry to become P.M. even from his early days in politics. For the first time, when he was elected as C.M. of Delhi, he left his seat and go for L.S. election where he and his party badly defeated. Delhi people has not learnt any lesson, and gave him 67 seats out of 70, and he again become the C.M. of Delhi. I think now the public of Delhi has learnt a good lesson, and public from other states also watching the foolish activities of this person, and will treat accordingly in the coming elections in different states.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The real colors of Kejri gradually surfacing. Now this joker's funny and foolish activities are closely observed by not  only in Delhi, but the entire Country . He cannot succeed in further cheating the people.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes, Kejriwal seems to be in hurry to become P.M. even from his early days in politics. For the first time, when he was elected as C.M. of Delhi, he left his seat and go for L.S. election where he and his party badly defeated. Delhi people has not learnt any lesson, and gave him 67 seats out of 70, and he again become the C.M. of Delhi. I think now the public of Delhi has learnt a good lesson, and public from other states also watching the foolish activities of this person, and will treat accordingly in the coming elections in different states.

Honestly I am not sure how people can still support Kejriwal because I see some intelligent people from the media coming out in his support during discussions on TV studios. According to them with all that is being written about him, he is still a better politician. It WD be interesting to know what citizens of Delhi have to say to this because they voted and brought him.to power and they know best as to how effective he is as their Chief Minister..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.