Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Kejriwal is a man in a hurry and wanted to be PM. But he lacks the quality of a great leader and no wonder he stoops down to gimickry. He had a great chance but squandered it and in Punjab he will meet his waterloo as also the other clown Sidhu who wanted to be CM of Punjab.

Yes, Kejriwal seems to be in hurry to become P.M. even from his early days in politics. For the first time, when he was elected as C.M. of Delhi, he left his seat and go for L.S. election where he and his party badly defeated. Delhi people has not learnt any lesson, and gave him 67 seats out of 70, and he again become the C.M. of Delhi. I think now the public of Delhi has learnt a good lesson, and public from other states also watching the foolish activities of this person, and will treat accordingly in the coming elections in different states.

Honestly I am not sure how people can still support Kejriwal because I see some intelligent people from the media coming out in his support during discussions on TV studios. According to them with all that is being written about him, he is still a better politician. It WD be interesting to know what citizens of Delhi have to say to this because they voted and brought him.to power and they know best as to how effective he is as their Chief Minister..

Better politician??? What reasons did they give to justify their stand?? To me he is behaving like a silly fellow who thinks governance is a game

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Kejriwal is a man in a hurry and wanted to be PM. But he lacks the quality of a great leader and no wonder he stoops down to gimickry. He had a great chance but squandered it and in Punjab he will meet his waterloo as also the other clown Sidhu who wanted to be CM of Punjab.

Yes, Kejriwal seems to be in hurry to become P.M. even from his early days in politics. For the first time, when he was elected as C.M. of Delhi, he left his seat and go for L.S. election where he and his party badly defeated. Delhi people has not learnt any lesson, and gave him 67 seats out of 70, and he again become the C.M. of Delhi. I think now the public of Delhi has learnt a good lesson, and public from other states also watching the foolish activities of this person, and will treat accordingly in the coming elections in different states.

Honestly I am not sure how people can still support Kejriwal because I see some intelligent people from the media coming out in his support during discussions on TV studios. According to them with all that is being written about him, he is still a better politician. It WD be interesting to know what citizens of Delhi have to say to this because they voted and brought him.to power and they know best as to how effective he is as their Chief Minister..

Better politician??? What reasons did they give to justify their stand?? To me he is behaving like a silly fellow who thinks governance is a game

I am of the opinion that Kejriwal is a a liability to his party AAP. He is irresponsible. He is a quitter than a doer. He is a finger pointer than a problem solver

AAP is party with nor future. India have 1400 non active parties.

Probably Kejriwal will learn the ultimate lesson of his life in coming elections. I would not be surprised if he finds his party at the last spot in Punjab and Goa. He talks as if India will not survive without him at the top of the affairs and other parties especially BJP is responsible for all corruption. He is trying to avoid saying anything harsh against certain parties in particular.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

Nothing seems to be working for the Party which is on the brink after two of the Founding members, Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yaday were removed unceremoniously first from Political affairs committee and then from National Council. As of now AAP is almost on the collapse.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

He is indeed behaving like a monkey that has been given a diamond and does not know what to do with it .. According to some his education and middle class background seems to be good enough qualification .. am not sure how anyone can see any kind of quality in him !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kejriwal is a con man, and such men do not last. I hope the Punjab election will teach this man to be humble and not talk wildly. To be a great leader one must be sober and Kejriwal is anything but that > his vitriolic attacks on Modi are sickening.

MG Singh wrote:

Kejriwal is a con man, and such men do not last. I hope the Punjab election will teach this man to be humble and not talk wildly. To be a great leader one must be sober and Kejriwal is anything but that > his vitriolic attacks on Modi are sickening.

Kejriwal is  both headstrong and arrogant. He thinks he and his views are ultimate. This kind of behavior is uncalled for and unwanted for a Public Servant.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Nothing seems to be working for the Party which is on the brink after two of the Founding members, Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yaday were removed unceremoniously first from Political affairs committee and then from National Council. As of now AAP is almost on the collapse.

Just few minute ago I got one message that Kejriwal paid 360 crores Rs. to private hospital which were for government hospitals.

Read it

http://postcard.news/kejriwal-paid-rs-360-crore-delhi-tax-payers-money-7-private-nursing-homes-instead-spending-government-hospitals/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Just few minute ago I got one message that Kejriwal paid 360 crores Rs. to private hospital which were for government hospitals.

Read it

http://postcard.news/kejriwal-paid-rs-360-crore-delhi-tax-payers-money-7-private-nursing-homes-instead-spending-government-hospitals/

Great.  He misused the Taxpayers' amount. That is Kejri the crazy Buffoon

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.