Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very Sad, that police is not taking any action. Our worst politicians have no control over their speech, election commission or court should take strict action against such politicians, and they should be thrown out of politics and should no be allowed to involve in any election.

http://www.comparenshop.in

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Onlookers prefer to stay. away, Because, if they inform the police to restore order, the informer will be harassed..

I think owing to this reason no onlooker will come forward.

There is no question of informants being harassed here, it happens mostly in accidents or other cases. But this is a different thing altogether. If the onlookers had come together and taught the teasers a lesson, they they would not have dared such acts.

A typical mindset as one can gauge by rambabu..Most men would do what he would do, just look away and not get involved , same goes for our women too who go up in arms only when it is they or their own who are at the receiving end ! I feel that women shd start carrying a small weapon and pepper spray and attack the molesters with absolutely no reservation ..

My thoughts exactly. Currently women are fighting tooth and nail for the rights to entering temples and mosques, all over the country! Instead why not focus their attention on women's safety and take up arms against such goons who think women are easy targets??? Why not fight for basic women rights rather than create controversy where none is needed nor important over issues such as this?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Very Sad, that police is not taking any action. Our worst politicians have no control over their speech, election commission or court should take strict action against such politicians, and they should be thrown out of politics and should no be allowed to involve in any election.

Yes. Police, instead of restoring the order, stood silently.  The politicians' shameless statements like, women's short and provocative dress are the reason for molestation of the helpless women. It is nothing but adding salt to the injury. I hope the EC  would take appropriate action' against these irresponsible politicians.

No doubt Indian politicians are totally irresponsible and selfish but they are elected by the masses who are more yomblame for electing them. When there are the kind of people who want to and tend to stay away because they may get involved and the kind that enjoys watching and criticising and degrading women are the real culprits 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The same thing Last year on new year eve in Germany at Cologne, so it's nothing new. Women will always attract men but yes police need to be more vigilant

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Yes. Police, instead of restoring the order, stood silently.  The politicians' shameless statements like, women's short and provocative dress are the reason for molestation of the helpless women. It is nothing but adding salt to the injury. I hope the EC  would take appropriate action' against these irresponsible politicians.

Who told you that the police were silent?? Did it ever occur to you that the police might have been outnumbered by these goons and that the police were easily overpowered by them? The police can only help you if you help them, it does not work if you remain silent and let the police work alone! Stop posting such silly comments!

MG Singh wrote:

The same thing Last year on new year eve in Germany at Cologne, so it's nothing new. Women will always attract men but yes police need to be more vigilant

This is such a gross statement and if it is true there is something very very wrong in the way we are bringing up our boys. It would literally mean each time a woman steps out of the house she should be surrounded by the police. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is such a gross statement and if it is true there is something very very wrong in the way we are bringing up our boys. It would literally mean each time a woman steps out of the house she should be surrounded by the police. 

Exactly. men will not change, boys will not be taught to treat women with respect. It is the police who should do their duty and people will only watch the fun and blame the women.

We the women in India have faced molestation umpteen times, each one of us. At least I have been. I have faced it several times in DTC buses in Delhi during my college days two decades back. And I dressed up decently in salwar kameez and jeans kurta. Passing comments, brushing, indecent language..Many of us faced it several times

We live in rape culture. The netas just do the icing on the top. We bring up our children both sons and daughters to carry forward this rape culture. And we come out shamelessly to say that we have a prudent culture.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Its high time and more than the boys I feel we should bring up our girls to start reacting to such things without fear of repercussions from the society. I just dont care if my they are becoming violent, but i want them to react. We have to start to standing up how ever small the incident is. No one else will do it.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.