Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I will digress despite offending many. In all my global travels the one thing, I have seen is the attraction of men to women.  It's normal. Remember when Taimur invaded Delhi the first thing he did was to take 200 of the most beautiful Hindu girls for his harem. Unfortunately, there was no police that time. The best course is that women learn martial arts and defend themselves even if required with a pistol, So many of my foreign friends carry pistols, they don't wait for police.

Divya wrote:

Its high time and more than the boys I feel we should bring up our girls to start reacting to such things without fear of repercussions from the society. I just dont care if my they are becoming violent, but i want them to react. We have to start to standing up how ever small the incident is. No one else will do it.

That is one of the ways but it is not a long term solution. Why not focus on boys too and teach them to respect women and girls as equals rather than someone who is weak and an object to be taken advantage of?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Its high time and more than the boys I feel we should bring up our girls to start reacting to such things without fear of repercussions from the society. I just dont care if my they are becoming violent, but i want them to react. We have to start to standing up how ever small the incident is. No one else will do it.

That is one of the ways but it is not a long term solution. Why not focus on boys too and teach them to respect women and girls as equals rather than someone who is weak and an object to be taken advantage of?

Definitely we need to focus of gender equality and better upbringing of our boys too. But till that time we cant allow our girls to suffer. Instead we need to better equip them to be more independent and self sustaining. That is the need of the hour. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

MG Singh wrote:

I will digress despite offending many. In all my global travels the one thing, I have seen is the attraction of men to women.  It's normal. Remember when Taimur invaded Delhi the first thing he did was to take 200 of the most beautiful Hindu girls for his harem. Unfortunately, there was no police that time. The best course is that women learn martial arts and defend themselves even if required with a pistol, So many of my foreign friends carry pistols, they don't wait for police.

I know you are being realistic and men have always tried to control women since age old times. Having said that there is scope for a society to change for the better and unless we have stricter laws and a changed mindset that stops looking at women at objects to conquer, this sort of shameful attacks and incidents would go on. What is the point in calling any society an advanced society if men are unable to overcome their basic instincts and attack at the first given opportunity?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar

These shameless netas by their insensitive statements actually support these wrongdoers. They say that women by dressing up in western style invite such incidents. So these rapists and molestators actually are moral police who are out on the streets to teach these women a lesson for going against the prudent culture. So they actually are on social service. Instead of shaming and punishing the act, they are glorifying them

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

These shameless netas by their insensitive statements actually support these wrongdoers. They say that women by dressing up in western style invite such incidents. So these rapists and molestators actually are moral police who are out on the streets to teach these women a lesson for going against the prudent culture. So they actually are on social service. Instead of shaming and punishing the act, they are glorifying them

Some time back there was an incident in mangalore where a few students sitting in the pub were beaten up by a mob and the incident was filmed by some ..At that time the blame was put on Bahrain dal and BJP simply because BJP was in power ..How about now , when Congress is in power ? 

Another point I want to make here is not just the attitude of the society but also people in general. Apparently two sets parents ( girls' naturally) had approached these hooligans asking them to threaten the girls so that they stop going out with boys to pubs !!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Some time back there was an incident in mangalore where a few students sitting in the pub were beaten up by a mob and the incident was filmed by some ..At that time the blame was put on Bahrain dal and BJP simply because BJP was in power ..How about now , when Congress is in power ? 

Another point I want to make here is not just the attitude of the society but also people in general. Apparently two sets parents ( girls' naturally) had approached these hooligans asking them to threaten the girls so that they stop going out with boys to pubs !!?

Worries of parents are right one but their deed or not right one. here is link read it what Akshya Kumar done when some one misbehave with girl.

http://postcard.news/watch-akshay-kumar-lashes-molesters-asks-girls-teach-molesters-lesson/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Worries of parents are right one but their deed or not right one. here is link read it what Akshya Kumar done when some one misbehave with girl.

http://postcard.news/watch-akshay-kumar-lashes-molesters-asks-girls-teach-molesters-lesson/

I appreciate the views of Akshay on the unfortunate incident that happened on the streets of Bangalur. He has described the molesters,  as  Darinde' ( Bastards), who do not have the decency to understand how to behave with a woman

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

If the parents themselves have approach these hooligans, they should also be punished for the ordeal that the girls have gone through. Are they happy now that their daughters might not step out of house for a long time now after having gone through such a traumatic experience? There are better ways to make their children obey them

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.