Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. I know a few instances where in Young women were raped and killed in broad day light in in Hyderabad as well as in Vizag. In vizag, a known friend;s daughter while she was on her morning jogging, a few miscreants forcibly took her in their car to an unknown place, raped and murdered in broad day light.

Since a few such instances of rape ans murder have taken place  that were not covered by the media , in Hyderabad and Vizag, they  a4e really very unsafe cities for women !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Media, especially

Local press and media covered the news. But, the press weathering calls that their press and channels will be bombarded.

When did these rapes and murders that you have mentioned take place ? Please give a link to any reference because normally such an incident gets nationally covered especially when there is murder.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very often, mostly in remote places. Though there are witnesses, out of fear they do not report or bring it the notice of the concerned authorities report

rambabu wrote:

Very often, mostly in remote places. Though there are witnesses, out of fear they do not report or bring it the notice of the concerned authorities report

You said it happened to your friends daughter living in Vizag early in the morning while she was jogging, is this the truth or your imagination as usual? Now trying to divert the topic as usual..

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You said it happened to your friends daughter living in Vizag early in the morning while she was jogging, is this the truth or your imagination as usual? Now trying to divert the topic as usual..

No, I responded to your question. The incident took place and i reported as it is. There is no question of imagination,

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No, I responded to your question. The incident took place and i reported as it is. There is no question of imagination,

So why not give a link to the news. Nowadays all national as well local newspapers have an online edition!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

So why not give a link to the news. Nowadays all national as well local newspapers have an online edition!

Sorry i personally feel that since @rambabu will not change his ways,... we should probably ignore his comments rather than trying to find the authenticity of it. By doing so we are loosing the whole discussion and its meaning itself. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

As I wrote earlier, one needs to be pragmatic and a realist. Just writing some comment for the sake of writing is not the correct way forward. Crimes against women especially rape is bad, but we are way below the average of the states like USA and Sweden, which despite freer sex have the largest number of rapes As per figures rapes per 100,000 is 27.3 for the USA and only 0.4 for India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.