Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:I am against this festival for other reasons. After all bull fighting is a wonderfully sport in Spain. Here jalkuttu can be organised if proper rules and arrangements are made. if this is done it is a macho sport.
 I do not agree with you.Whether it is in Spain or otherwise a life is involved in both  bull fighting and Jallikattu. I am of the opinion that it is inhuman

Why only few religions or festivals banned? All such activities should be banned which are inhuman or which hurt animals. But the problem is that, intellectuals sitting in A.C. rooms, eating beaf or meat says, this festival is hurting animals, this should be banned. Why not anyone speak against Bakraid, where so many innocent goats are cut and killed in the name of religion? Is this not hurting animals? 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Why only few religions or festivals banned? All such activities should be banned which are inhuman or which hurt animals. But the problem is that, intellectuals sitting in A.C. rooms, eating beaf or meat says, this festival is hurting animals, this should be banned. Why not anyone speak against Bakraid, where so many innocent goats are cut and killed in the name of religion? Is this not hurting animals? 

This is impossible and even suggesting it will ignite a riot.

MG Singh wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

This is impossible and even suggesting it will ignite a riot.

And then... communal riots are not uncommon in India.  killing of each other starts. And whats all this for ? for the sake of religion

So we ban only what will not cause a riot! That's the reason a common rule is more than must. A few broken horns is cruelty but billions of dead animals in the name of religion is fine. Courts should stay away from all religious matters if they have no equal powers in all such matters. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

So we ban only what will not cause a riot! That's the reason a common rule is more than must. A few broken horns is cruelty but billions of dead animals in the name of religion is fine. Courts should stay away from all religious matters if they have no equal powers in all such matters. 

Riot or no Riot, wherever killing of animals is involved, there should be a ban.It is inhuman and cruel. It is cruel. Enjoyment at the cost of an animal's death ? .

How can killing of animals be stopped? no way as they are a source of food. Goats, cows, chickens, lamb and sheep are killed in thousands for food. Lots of beef is exported from India and one can see placard at all super markets saying " Indian beef". ĺets not go overboard about killing of animals. They are required for food. That's the law of nature and also Darwin theory.

Let's ask the judges whether they are vegetarian or eat meat? We should also ask if they are against all cruelty related to different religion or against any particular religion! And the main question that should be asked if a petition comes in front of them against all Kurbani by any religion will they be able to handle it as firmly?     

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Irrespective of a Judge whether judges are vegetarians or not, they have to follow the rules. There is a rule that cruelty towards animals in  any form  is banned. Now in AP like they banned Jallikattu, cock fights too are banned..

rambabu wrote:

Irrespective of a Judge whether judges are vegetarians or not, they have to follow the rules. There is a rule that cruelty towards animals in  any form  is banned. Now in AP like they banned Jallikattu, cock fights too are banned..

Yes, cruelty to animals is banned, but not killing animals.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.