The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good effort, but where these photographs used in KVIC calendars may please be clarified for better appreciation.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is something I found today, food for thought!

charkha

Honestly the Family of looters and the crazy character shd be kicked out of Indian politics esp the joker Gandhi who makes a fool of himself each time he opens his mouth. Do we seriously need leeches to rule us ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

charkha

Honestly the Family of looters and the crazy character shd be kicked out of Indian politics esp the joker Gandhi who makes a fool of himself each time he opens his mouth. Do we seriously need leeches to rule us ?

Indeed these people don't like to miss any chance to crtisized Modi. Where are these people when a reputed business firm projected a terrorist on their calender as leader.

http://postcard.news/must-read-pm-narendra-modi-haters-hypocrisy-exposed/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

charkha

Indeed these people don't like to miss any chance to crtisized Modi. Where are these people when a reputed business firm projected a terrorist on their calender as leader.

Yes Anil. It is a campaign created by the Modi haters. needless to say who these  Modi haters are. but can these sinister  party succeed ? never. Midi is politician who won the acclaim of all Countries for his vision and leadership.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

charkha

Yes Anil. It is a campaign created by the Modi haters. needless to say who these  Modi haters are. but can these sinister  party succeed ? never. Midi is politician who won the acclaim of all Countries for his vision and leadership.

These peoples didn't digest this fact that Modi is PM. For these peoples it is blunder crime of Modi that he is working as PM. These peoples thinks that they have patent of Gandhi ji and Khadi.

Re: Khadi Modified

by  » 17 hours ago

These peoples didn't digest this fact that Modi is PM. For these peoples it is blunder crime of Modi that he is working as PM. These peoples thinks that they have patent of Gandhi ji and Khadi.

That has been the problem all along since Congress having been in power for so many decades , it has made sure that all national mo uments and public places are named after one family members not even acknowledging other great leaders like Lal Bahadur Shastri or Narasimha Rao. They think Mahatma Gandhi and everything connected to him is theirs not nations .. now with no power in their hands the family is going mad with anger attacking everything that comes their way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The intentions of Congress party are well known, that is to rule the Country. Unfortunately for the Congress and fortunately for this Country, People knew all about the sinister plans of the Communal Congress,  and Congress party has been kicked out once and for all. That is why Congress out of jealousy, will take every opportunity to defame Modi and his Government. There is nothing strange about it.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I think though Gandhi ji is inseparable to khadi, Modi can be without doubt called the face that glorified Khadi and has developed it. 

I feel while Modi deserves to be there, they should have also kept Gandhiji along with him. One the poineer of Khadi movement and other the youth icon and modern brand ambassador of Khadi.

As usual parties are politicizing it for their personal interests

Khadi is not only hand made cloth, but it is symbol of self reliance, It is better that Modi Kept with Gandi ji.

Yes, it was a symbol of self-reliance during the freedom struggle. The reason why Gandhiji implored people to spin their own clothes was solely to reduce our total dependence on England for cloth. By reducing imported cloth usage, England could be hit badly financially and thus loosen its hold on India. But does that fact have any relevance left today in the 21st century? Young people, why only young, even older people attach more importance to brands and go for everything that is imported, Khadi cloth has become a fashion statement and in many cases, is more expensive than regular cotton cloth. Why attach so much importance to the charkha now. Also, it was not just Gandhiji, but also others such as Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Vallabhbhai, Morarji bhai etc. who used a spinning wheel regularly and wore only khadi. If KVIC wants to revive its image and bring some changes, why an issue is created over it?

I am agree with you, In these no one is using charkha for spinning. In my childhood spinning with charkha is very common. Even in my school we spine thread with little equipment called Takli. And thread which we spin in whole year, we gave it to school. School owner used this thread for weaving carpet for us. Every thing is changing . All cotton cloth making mills is using models to promote their product. What is wrong if KVIC used Modi to promote Khadi. Modi is himself a brand.

Thank you said by: rambabu
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I think though Gandhi ji is inseparable to khadi, Modi can be without doubt called the face that glorified Khadi and has developed it. 

I feel while Modi deserves to be there, they should have also kept Gandhiji along with him. One the poineer of Khadi movement and other the youth icon and modern brand ambassador of Khadi.

As usual parties are politicizing it for their personal interests

Khadi is not only hand made cloth, but it is symbol of self reliance, It is better that Modi Kept with Gandi ji.

Yes, it was a symbol of self-reliance during the freedom struggle. The reason why Gandhiji implored people to spin their own clothes was solely to reduce our total dependence on England for cloth. By reducing imported cloth usage, England could be hit badly financially and thus loosen its hold on India. But does that fact have any relevance left today in the 21st century? Young people, why only young, even older people attach more importance to brands and go for everything that is imported, Khadi cloth has become a fashion statement and in many cases, is more expensive than regular cotton cloth. Why attach so much importance to the charkha now. Also, it was not just Gandhiji, but also others such as Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Vallabhbhai, Morarji bhai etc. who used a spinning wheel regularly and wore only khadi. If KVIC wants to revive its image and bring some changes, why an issue is created over it?

I am agree with you, In these no one is using charkha for spinning. In my childhood spinning with charkha is very common. Even in my school we spine thread with little equipment called Takli. And thread which we spin in whole year, we gave it to school. School owner used this thread for weaving carpet for us. Every thing is changing . All cotton cloth making mills is using models to promote their product. What is wrong if KVIC used Modi to promote Khadi. Modi is himself a brand.

I remember, I too used to spin  using Takli during my High school days in the craft class. Yes there is nothing wrong if KVIC uses Modi to promote khadi

Surprisingly after initial hue and cry now this khadi issues was no where, and this is the way politics in India going on as there has not been any sounds about it now-a-day ad when I look back for some days i always think that the raising of this issues by oppositions is there any subject in it. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.