Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

BJP has accepted so many "Siddhus" from other parties including Congress. None of you cried hoarse at that time. So why  this  weeping now. Be fair and not selective.

Sidhu's act is unethical, yes! but the last word is with the electorate and what if he wins? there is a chance of this happening.

It is not unethical. All the time people leave their current vocations for better prospects and join other employers. Why should you be judgemental about one exercising one's legitimate right. Please do not mind my saying so but you took premature retirement from Air Force to join other employer for better prospects. By your own standards was it ethical or unethical?

Nobody takes away our right of whining @Vijai although I don't care a bit if Siddhu has joined congress. I was only talking about his misconception about his own popularity. He will soon come to face the reality because his view or opinion is incorrect. I agree he can chose his employer but now he is in wrong company and there is no surety that he gets his next pay check.  no_good

I liked the way you compared these AyaRam GayaRams as job hoppers. :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Politics and politicians have no ethics whatsoever. The only thing that matters is opportunism. As far as Sidhu is concerned, he and his wife have played their hand as power hungry politicians would do ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sidhu is greedy person. He know very well that condition of Akali dal is not sound in Punjab. So he join congress. He is opportunist.

don't we all think that it is really a dare step by a politician whose party is in ruling and he is leaving that party and going to some other party who is not in ruling.

sdfafa

anil wrote:

Sidhu is greedy person. He know very well that condition of Akali dal is not sound in Punjab. So he join congress. He is opportunist.

Yes. Sidhu is an opportunist. After all, he is a politician.. On this occasion, it is to be noted that Sidhu said, he is a born Congress man. By doing this, I think he dug is own grave

A corrupt Lalu Prasad won in Bihar. Where is the guarantee that Sidhu will lose? He will win the Amritsar seat. The problem is that the Indian masses are unsuited for democracy of the English type and still elect people convicted of crimes. Many Bihar politicians are elected with convictions. People don't bother. Sidhu also is convicted for 2 years jail term by the High court in a case of Manslaughter. Yet he wins. People may think about it.

We have seen his impulsive nature many a times. In politics we have seen him being impulsive. Even when he was playing cricket, he left the team in Sri Lanka ( l hope I remember it correctly) and came back to India after some disagreement with Azhar, the captain of the team. So he has always been an opportunist and not a team person. He still needs to get that maturity and stability. He needs them to be in politics.

Even the murder mentioned by MG Singh was done in a heat of argument and impulse

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.