Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So disgusting to troll somebody for no reason, I mean people have become so inhuman that they are not understand anyone's emotion and sentiments, so pathetic.

sdfafa

Those who shout  Azadi  from rooftops, don't give an iota of AZADI to others. The teen actor was forced to apologize for the simple reason of meeting Mehbooba mufti. Pity.

rambabu wrote:

Those who shout  Azadi  from rooftops, don't give an iota of AZADI to others. The teen actor was forced to apologize for the simple reason of meeting Mehbooba mufti. Pity.

Matter is not so simple, as this is a devious plan to undermine the unity of India.People must accept that a large number of minority dont think India as their home.This trolling of the young Muslim girl is just manifestation of this idea.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Matter is not so simple, as this is a devious plan to undermine the unity of India.People must accept that a large number of minority dont think India as their home.This trolling of the young Muslim girl is just manifestation of this idea.

That is the main idea, but they have also resolved to NOT let peace reign in the valley, no matter what. If there is no plausible reason to begin chaos, find something as trivial as this to make a nose about!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is separatists who had trolled the actor. it is a pity to see this trends of incidents, of speaking about how to wear, what to wear and so on and this time, the so called separatists who had minority of people followings probably, tried hard to stop the actor from being the role models of youths in valley. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

How many of us think that still now there is something need to be done in Kashmir, Because the thing which is happened to Zaira, I don't think that it should happen to any girl in this country, this should be taken very seriously by the prime minister how anyone can threaten any girl and can live outside like he has achieved any sort of record or world cup.

sdfafa

No award wapsi gang is ready to return his award, also Kiran Khan (wife of Amir Khan) has no fear of living in India. Our country is caught under selective secularism. Both criminals Asharam and Salman Khan are powerful, both have plenty of money, huge list of fans, but only Salman get benefits, but the other is behind bars.

http://www.comparenshop.in

If things do not go your way it is religion if they go your way it is justice!!

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. It is an undeniable truth that  a large number of minority refuse to treat India as their home It is separatists who trolled the actor. I was shocked

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.