Now Priyanka Gandhi has come to the rescue of brother in UP elections. Will the part time politics yield some benefits for Congress??

She has come to campaign like earlier times. If she joins Congress as politician, will that save the sinking ship of Congress??

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/priyanka-gandhi-on-list-of-congress-star-campaigners-in-uttar-pradesh-1652142

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

perhaps after arranging an alliance with Samajwadi party,  Priyanka must have created some hopes in the Congress Party. I do not like to comment at this juncture.. because, in UP, BJP is not so strong.

Other than being part of the Nehru family and living a lavish life on people's money , what contribution has she done ? But the Congress party will dance and call her the savior and if they manage to get even one more seat than the last time she will be hailed by the party for her great contribution, if they perform badly they will find a willing bakhra to take on the blame ..Honestly her doing anything may not matter much  but what may matter is their alliance with SP , which may help them get more votes

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

perhaps after arranging an alliance with Samajwadi party,  Priyanka must have created some hopes in the Congress Party. I do not like to comment at this juncture.. because, in UP, BJP is not so strong.

It is earlier to say that BJP is not so strong in UP. Wait for some time.

usha manohar wrote:

Other than being part of the Nehru family and living a lavish life on people's money , what contribution has she done ? But the Congress party will dance and call her the savior and if they manage to get even one more seat than the last time she will be hailed by the party for her great contribution, if they perform badly they will find a willing bakhra to take on the blame ..Honestly her doing anything may not matter much  but what may matter is their alliance with SP , which may help them get more votes

May be congress get more votes. But it fact that a national level party is subordinate of state level party.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Both SP and Congress wanted each other. Because unless there is an alliance, it is not possible to  to rule the state of UP.. In this back ground Priyanka's  making an alliance is not at at all an achievement.

rambabu wrote:

Both SP and Congress wanted each other. Because unless there is an alliance, it is not possible to  to rule the state of UP.. In this back ground Priyanka's  making an alliance is not at at all an achievement.

It is not right that they wants each other. It is alliance only to compete with BJP. Congress is not a reliable party.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is not right that they wants each other. It is alliance only to compete with BJP. Congress is not a reliable party.

That is what I said They certainly  want each other because any single party cannot defeat Modi.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is what I said They certainly  want each other because any single party cannot defeat Modi.

I will show you in coming days both SP and congress begins leg pulling of each other.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I will show you in coming days both SP and congress begins leg pulling of each other.

possible. Because once this alliance of SP and Congress win, this internal fight will start. Both Akhilesh and Priyanka fight for thr CM's post.

Priyanka and Congress have every right to adopt such moves which they feel can bring good results for them. Only the elections in UP will tell the truth. Self appointed soothsayers may hold their pessimistic and biased opinions  till such time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.