Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Priyanka Gandhi in comparison to Rahul Gandhi may be a better leader but when Congress leaders compare her to Indira Gandhi, they are only showing their slavish mindset because for all her popularity Indira Gandhi was the worst PM ever India has had  ..

A correction - ....For all her popularity with the Congress party and the coterie , Indira Gandhi was the worst PM India has ever had !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even worse than Vajpayee who called her Durga.

Indira was one PM I admire, though she landed in politics out of her father's desire. But she was a lady of strength.

The worst PM ever wou

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sorry, mistakenly the earlier post got posted without completion. The worst PM in my view was V P Singh

He cursed the country with Reservation and has crippled a talented young country forever. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Arunima Singh wrote:

Sorry, mistakenly the earlier post got posted without completion. The worst PM in my view was V P Singh

He cursed the country with Reservation and has crippled a talented young country forever. 

True. Reservations are a curse, and these Reservations hamper the development of a Country

Arunima Singh wrote:

There is no connection between being a lady of strength and a good PM ...Indira Gandhi in my opinion was one of the worst Prime Ministers ever because of many things...

As far as V P Singh was considered , he did not bring in reservations since it was already there brought in by the Congress govt .. In fact VP Singh was the first Congress minister to have raised the Bofors issue and Rahul Gandhi's role in it and as expected he was kicked out of Congress party and he formed Janta Dal. He was made the PM when Janata Dal won the elections in alliance with other parties . He has always been known as a very honest and upright leader but extending caste reservation through the almost forgotten Mandal commission under Morarjee Desai ,was his waterloo...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As far as the issue of Vajpayee calling Indira Gandhi  Durga , it was the CPU M leader Yetchury who came up with that idea which Vajpayee has denied..

http://m.deccanherald.com/articles.php?name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deccanherald.com%2Fcontent%2F531303%2Fdid-vajpayee-refer-indira-durga.html

Who is she in first place? What other identity she has other than the family member of Gandhi? 

As far as her coming to support her brother is nothing new. She has always been done this during elections specially in UP. As I personally feel that this is high time for the people of UP to come out and vote for their betterment and not for some resembling faces. For congress party it may look that she is savoir but the cruel truth is both Bro-sis team could not able to do any magic in national level. Congress is gone down and down since they have accepted Rahul as their leader. Let's see now what result comes out in future. 

Regards

Jeets

Just a small correction here , Priyanka last name is Vadra not Gandhi and for all those Ghulam who come up in the arms to defy that , isn't her mother Sonia Gandhi and not Sonia Maino ?

What are you trying to convey ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.