Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think Priynka is not in race of CM post.

One can never be sure about what would happen ..Congress needs a win and power in its hands badly so they would go all out !

it is right they want power by hook and crook. But it is not possible that they can government in UP. They are contesting only on 105 seats.

It is a known fact the Congress tries all the tricks possible to to win the elections in  UP. Congress doesn't see how many seats it is contesting. power hungry  Congress can never win not only in UP, but any election in India.

It is saying "Khir Khahey Ko Nahi Miley To Usko Bhiker Do. It is character of congress, if they don't get their share in power destroyed it

Whatever be the outcome Priyanka has sure rattled everyone.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

One can never be sure about what would happen ..Congress needs a win and power in its hands badly so they would go all out !

it is right they want power by hook and crook. But it is not possible that they can government in UP. They are contesting only on 105 seats.

It is a known fact the Congress tries all the tricks possible to to win the elections in  UP. Congress doesn't see how many seats it is contesting. power hungry  Congress can never win not only in UP, but any election in India.

It is saying "Khir Khahey Ko Nahi Miley To Usko Bhiker Do. It is character of congress, if they don't get their share in power destroyed it

Well said. The philosophy of Congress, if I don't get, you too should not get

Yes, this was a last moment or rather at the ripe moment googlie thrown by Congress. This has definitely rattled and touched the equation. But she as CM seems too far fledged dream

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, this was a last moment or rather at the ripe moment googlie thrown by Congress. This has definitely rattled and touched the equation. But she as CM seems too far fledged dream

Nothing at this moment can be predicted, as the results of polls are about to come.Priyanka Gandhi as CM or not will be known soon. Let's wait.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Nothing at this moment can be predicted, as the results of polls are about to come.Priyanka Gandhi as CM or not will be known soon. Let's wait.

Wow...Can you please tell me when the results of the polls are about to.come ? Because from what i know the elections have not yet taken place ...

Looks like your usual response done simply to fill pages 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Wow...Can you please tell me when the results of the polls are about to.come ? Because from what i know the elections have not yet taken place ...

I said soon. Did I mention the date ?

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How can Priyanka be in the race of CM post?? She is just campaigning for Congress and is not even contesting the elections. Read somewhere that the masses prefer her over Rahul, but she is not interested to contest elections 

Like I said anything is possible !! if Congress - SP alliance gets enough seats to form the next govt Priyanka and anyone else may be made the CM. Because Congress culture is such that their leaders need not contest any election nor win like it happened with Manmohan Singh who has never won any election so far but managed to become the proxy PM of the nation for 10 years. So for Priyanka Vadra it is even easier ..There are many like Ambika Soni, Oscar Fernandes etc etc who have held high posts even after they were rejected by the voters and thereby Congress party has set another  bad example along with many others ..

You are right. I completely forgot about Manmohan. Giving high post to people who have not won the elections has made politics more dirtier. Politicians may try to be more in good book of the party leader than doing their duties well

Congress is a Party that has done immeasurable  damage to the Country. There are many examples that show to what extent, the Country has been damaged. This is why, Congress has been unceremoniously kicked out of power. Now the Congress party has become a thing of the past.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I said soon. Did I mention the date ?

That kind of cheap smartness hardly works , may be you can con others woth that kind of response..Plz take the trouble of going through your own response and for your information there is absolutely no word like soon but you said the results of the polls are about to come. You can look up the dictionary for the exact meaning of the two words - nice and about to come since you seem to be confused as always

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.