Raees the much waited movie release of King Khan was in controversy for glorifying a terrorists life and for the Pakistani female lead opposite Shahrukh. Now this tragedy in the promotion. Who is responsible??

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-breaking-tragedy-strikes-the-raees-train-promotions-2295593

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The railways for not able to anticipate the tremendous mass follwing super stars like SRK have. Officials think only certain politicians are popular. Permissions were taken but the railways could not handle or control the number of persons in the platform. Chaos is a phenomenon so common at crowded places. Who cares.

Shahrukh khan is a big celebrity and the promoters should have anticipated the large number of people that might turn up. In India whenever a celebrity is around, many people like to see him or her, regardless of whether they are a fan or not. So they should not have promoted their film in the train as the railway stations are congested even on normal days.

Sharukh has chosen a very wrong  way for promoting his movie Raees. On his way from Mumbai to Delhi, by Train, at Vadodara, Fans of Shahrukh vied with each other to meet their favorite hero, that created a stampede, in which few lost their lives and injured.

I would blame the people here for going crazy after a b-grade actor, especially an actor who is going all out to promote a film that is glorifying an antisocial psychopath! I never saw him promoting Swades film in this manner, why only now??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Where is a croweded area there are twice the chance of having an accident, we all often read about these type of incidents  through news channels and news papers and For this incident No one is Responsible because someone did not know that something like this is going to happen. Sahruk khan is a celebrity and if the place of SRK another actor/actress comes to the promotion of his/her film on railway station or shopping mall or anywhere So even overflowing crowd and this incident could be happened.

The only people to be blamed are the promoters and the actor who should had some sense in going to a busy public ace to promote their private film . It also shows the utter disconnect these film people have with reality , only bothered about their own selfs and their profit etc like our netas who care two hoots for the public

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It shows the character of Hindus in India as they fawn over an actor from the minority community who has criticized India umpteen times and also danced at a party of a noted gangster in 1991( source RN Singh director, IB on India Times channel).

Thank you said by: rambabu

I beg to differ with you. An actor doesn't have any religion.Like Sharukh, Salman too have innumerable number of Fans. It is not right to blame all the Hindus. But I blame this particular Actor Sharukh khan, who chose a wrong way to promote his Movie.Similarly, I blame the Indian Railways that failed to control the mobs.

MG Singh wrote:

It shows the character of Hindus in India as they fawn over an actor from the minority community who has criticized India umpteen times and also danced at a party of a noted gangster in 1991( source RN Singh director, IB on India Times channel).

Its wrong to bring religion in this matter. Films and Bollywood is a religion in India just the way it is for cricket. 

the incident is unfortunate. The PR team should have been more careful in planning this whole thing if they really wanted this train journey. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

In one members style Hindu actors Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor travelled by train to promote their film Tamasha in Nov. 2015 and Vadodara station had seen similar rush. The railways have been caught napping once again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.