Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually who had ever thought of this kind of incident will happen in a film promotion, I think if the Railway association knows about the promotion of the film Raees and mega star like SRK will be in a train then I think this incident might been under controlled by the Railway association by preparing to handle the situation earlier when it was announced that SRK will be on a train.

sdfafa

Why should mega star take to train promotion and make peoples lives miserable , even cause death ? cant he do it elsewhere ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was an unfortunate accident. I feel everyone shares a part of the responsibility for what went wrong.

• Promoters of the movie and Shahrukh chosing this way to promote the movie. They seem to have no idea of reality.
  • Railways to give permission and then go napping on security issues
  • People who loose their sanity after celebrities and cause chaos and stampede.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sharukh  chosen train  to promote his Movie Raees to cover more  people. Had he used a flight, it would not have been possible to cover so many people. After the death of one fan, Sharukh expressed his grief and paid a visit to the Victim's family.I am of the opinion, the issue should not stretched further.

It was really sad at the state of happenings at Raees publicity tragedy. It was a sort of train promotion which becomes extremely sad state after the demise of one person. But who should be responsible for the death of innocent bystanders? The question still creeps into mind. The joyride of the actor turns tragic. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Who is responsible for this incidence? Everyone has their own point of view. But politics over this bad happenings is truly the bad thing.

Where from these Politics have come ? I don't think there are any Politics. Raees is just a promoting exercise. Nothing more.

mohan manohar wrote:

It was really sad at the state of happenings at Raees publicity tragedy. It was a sort of train promotion which becomes extremely sad state after the demise of one person. But who should be responsible for the death of innocent bystanders? The question still creeps into mind. The joyride of the actor turns tragic. 

It is the producers who are to be blamed since for them everything is business and money and everything else is secondary..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

It is the producers who are to be blamed since for them everything is business and money and everything else is secondary..

We are also responsible for this type of tregdy. Why we are much crazy of film stars and politicians?

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

We are also responsible for this type of tregdy. Why we are much crazy of film stars and politicians?

Craze for movie stars is always there and will be there. Similarly craze for Politicians too is there, especially Modi and Glamorous women politicians. There is nothing new or strange.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.