Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There have been craziest minds and ore so ever about of their respective actors, and this saddest tragedy happened , yeah it is producers and the organizers to be blame for this, it is always been a wisest idea to keep oneself separate from the rush hours and mob gathering. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

It was really sad at the state of happenings at Raees publicity tragedy. It was a sort of train promotion which becomes extremely sad state after the demise of one person. But who should be responsible for the death of innocent bystanders? The question still creeps into mind. The joyride of the actor turns tragic. 

It is the producers who are to be blamed since for them everything is business and money and everything else is secondary..

We are also responsible for this type of tregdy. Why we are much crazy of film stars and politicians?

Basically because there are far too many people with far too little to occupy their days otherwise I dont understand how people have the time to wait for hours together in a crowded place or for that matter anywhere to see another person ...Getting a few minutes or an hour to yourself itself is difficult for any normal working person and when you see people waste so much time it makes you really wonder..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

It was really sad at the state of happenings at Raees publicity tragedy. It was a sort of train promotion which becomes extremely sad state after the demise of one person. But who should be responsible for the death of innocent bystanders? The question still creeps into mind. The joyride of the actor turns tragic. 

It is the producers who are to be blamed since for them everything is business and money and everything else is secondary..

We are also responsible for this type of tregdy. Why we are much crazy of film stars and politicians?

Basically because there are far too many people with far too little to occupy their days otherwise I dont understand how people have the time to wait for hours together in a crowded place or for that matter anywhere to see another person ...Getting a few minutes or an hour to yourself itself is difficult for any normal working person and when you see people waste so much time it makes you really wonder.

Yes I think many time why people went to listen politicians in really. There they wait of politicians for couple of hours. Indeed people don;t value their time.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Basically because there are far too many people with far too little to occupy their days otherwise I dont understand how people have the time to wait for hours together in a crowded place or for that matter anywhere to see another person ...Getting a few minutes or an hour to yourself itself is difficult for any normal working person and when you see people waste so much time it makes you really wonder.

Yes I think many time why people went to listen politicians in really. There they wait of politicians for couple of hours. Indeed people don;t value their time.

Really. crazy fans wait for hours together for meeting their favorite movie heroes, which i feel is mere waste of time.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Really. crazy fans wait for hours together for meeting their favorite movie heroes, which i feel is mere waste of time.

They are hero only in reel life, in real life they are like us,

Film stars are seen for their image and not what they actually are. It is the young who are crazy about them. Nothing wrong in it.

vijay wrote:

Film stars are seen for their image and not what they actually are. It is the young who are crazy about them. Nothing wrong in it.

Agreed, but a craze which claim life, is it justified?

It was an accident, poor crowd control by concerned authorities and unfortunate. It does not call for ranting against Shah Rukh.

vijay wrote:

It was an accident, poor crowd control by concerned authorities and unfortunate. It does not call for ranting against Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh also have right to travel in train like other citizen. But people must be keep some patience.

Lack of patience created stampede. Fans wanted to meet their hero at the earliest possible time as if their hero disappear suddenly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.