Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lack of patience created stampede. Fans wanted to meet their hero at the earliest possible time as if their hero disappear suddenly.

Fans wait for hours and go at any length to meet the celebrity because they give great priority to them. We might consider it a waste of time as we are not interested in these celebrities. But for them such wanting to meet the celebrity is akin to our eagerness to meet our near and dear ones.

One can understand teenagers and college students  having such a craze because from our junior college we see mass bunking taking place whenever we have a film shooting which is at least once every 15 days ..They don't mind losing attendance ! But when you see grown up responsible people behave that way you begin to wonder. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not only with Indian fans, it is same across the Globe. People are fanatics about their stars, actors, singers, politicians or rock bands. The only difference being that in those countries they act sensible and the security is in place

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is not only with Indian fans, it is same across the Globe. People are fanatics about their stars, actors, singers, politicians or rock bands. The only difference being that in those countries they act sensible and the security is in place

True. Being crazy toward their favorite Movie stars is a Global phenomenon. But,those agencies will utmost care to prevent stampedes. In India,sadly these precautions are not there.

One death makes you condemn the whole Indian system and speak so good of systems you do not know much about. Freak accidents cannot be yardstick for judgements.

One death ? For your information there are several deaths.Facts are spoken. What is the necessity of creating fiction ?

vijay wrote:

One death makes you condemn the whole Indian system and speak so good of systems you do not know much about. Freak accidents cannot be yardstick for judgements.

But that is true. Accidents do occur and can occur anywhere in world. I have seen some music band performance in LA, US and security was in place to control the overflowing crowd. Though the crowd went crazy over the performance but they didn't loose their sensibility

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Even in India, if the Authorities can foresee and take necessary steps, accidents can be prevented. But here lax attitude of the law enforcing Authorities is the reason for for such mishaps.

rambabu wrote:

One death ? For your information there are several deaths.Facts are spoken. What is the necessity of creating fiction ?

Ramnabu sometimes I really don't understand from where you get your information??? As per the link given by the thread starter only one person has died in the stampede following the film promotion at the train station. Please provide the link saying that there were several deaths in that particular stampede

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.