Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

One death ? For your information there are several deaths.Facts are spoken. What is the necessity of creating fiction ?

Ramnabu sometimes I really don't understand from where you get your information??? As per the link given by the thread starter only one person has died in the stampede following the film promotion at the train station. Please provide the link saying that there were several deaths in that particular stampede

As far as I remember, i always said that there was only one death and i also mentioned, Sharukh expressed his grief and visited the victim's residence. if had said that there were several deaths, definitely it is my mistake committed inadvertently.

I guess by now all the members know that making statements and then pretending he dint make it or making it inadvertently is qite normal for rambabu , so anything he says needs to be taken with a fistful of salt and need to be properly inspected ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

When I express my opinion, I am responsible for that. Who is stopping you from verifying by the way ?

Oh I definitely verify when you express your opinion because I know they can never be relied ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you Usha. By verifying , I will  be definitely benefited..

rambabu wrote:

Thank you Usha. By verifying , I will  be definitely benefited..

Most welcome, however I am not sure how you will be benefited because I verify and get the right facts whereas you are still holding on to your wrong facts...

rambabu wrote:

Lack of patience created stampede. Fans wanted to meet their hero at the earliest possible time as if their hero disappear suddenly.

It is madnessimp

usha manohar wrote:

One can understand teenagers and college students  having such a craze because from our junior college we see mass bunking taking place whenever we have a film shooting which is at least once every 15 days ..They don't mind losing attendance ! But when you see grown up responsible people behave that way you begin to wonder. .

Time of our college life is differ from today. At that time cinema is only mode of entertainment, but film stars available 24/7. We can watch any movie when we want.

Grown up responsible people can also have  youthful desires in them. Need not be the brooding type always.

vijay wrote:

Grown up responsible people can also have  youthful desires in them. Need not be the brooding type always.

Yes it is right that old age people have desires like young one. Many time we read that person of 80 or 90 years participating in games. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.