The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even the Muslim country  Kuwait has banned other Muslim countries for being supporting terrorism, but still India is far behind, we cannot ban even Pakistan, because there are pseudo seculars, and fake intellectuals are present here, who appose every good work of government.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Even the Muslim country  Kuwait has banned other Muslim countries for being supporting terrorism, but still India is far behind, we cannot ban even Pakistan, because there are pseudo seculars, and fake intellectuals are present here, who appose every good work of government.

Even if   the pseudo secularists oppose the Government, I feel, the present Government in view of the interests, safety and Security of the Country should ban Pakistan and its terrorist activities.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

That is what happens in a democracy , too many different voices speaking differently. Because you have the freedom to do so, you go all out .. Banning Pakistan is not possible because they are right next door and have sympathisers all over India esp in Kashmir which is the entry point for terrorists. Now that India is planning to construct a wall between the two nations probably to some extent , infiltration might stop. But for an evil intentioned Pakistan it will only be a challenge and they will find other ways to send their trained terrorists across to India..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Even if   the pseudo secularists oppose the Government, I feel, the present Government in view of the interests, safety and Security of the Country should ban Pakistan and its terrorist activities.

Indian government has no guts to put ban on people who support terrorist, the condition of J & K cannot improve as people there supports terrorists, west Bengal situations are also not so much good and there are other states whose conditions are worst because some people support terrorist.  And if we put ban on people supporting terrorist, fake intellectuals, pseudo seculars, and the prestitute media will start shouting. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

It is not always a question of guts but also about diplomacy and maintaining good relationship with neighbors because that would be the best solution. But since Independence we have had a thorn in the name of Kashmir and article 370 . Had the then govts made a dedicated attempt things could have been set right because there was no terrorism at that time 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

It is a good move as it should now make governments who were turning a blind eye to terrorism to wake up. India should now declare Pakistan a terrorist state without waiting for USA to do so. Also in international politics religion is not necessarily a binding factor.

I am agree with you, India must be declare Pakistan a terrorist state. Now Pakistan trying to please USA with house arrest Saiyd Aafiz and ban on him on foreign tours.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is a good move as it should now make governments who were turning a blind eye to terrorism to wake up. India should now declare Pakistan a terrorist state without waiting for USA to do so. Also in international politics religion is not necessarily a binding factor.

I am agree with you, India must be declare Pakistan a terrorist state. Now Pakistan trying to please USA with house arrest Saiyd Aafiz and ban on him on foreign tours.

Now one of the NDA MP has appealed the parliament to declare Pakistan a terror state  which is a good move .But there may be other political parties trying to stall the move ..

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/if-india-does-not-declare-pakistan-a-terror-state-it-cant-expect-others-to-do-so-mp-rajeev-chandrasekhar/536766/

Terrorism is biggest threat to humanity. These visa bans might help the situation to some extent at least morally put down countries which let terrorism mushroom in their backyards and deny it. But terrorism has rooted everywhere. So high alert internal security is must

However, it will bring some discomfort on global economy and other aspects.

But looking at such bans by different countries, we can say that nationalism is the trend. Here in India, secularism or rather pseudo secularism beats everything else

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: rambabu

Well said. Pseudo Secularism is the root cause for the ever growing menace of terrorism. Even the most developed and advanced Countries made it a point to root out the Terrorism first, in order to keep the Country safe and secure.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Terrorism is biggest threat to humanity. These visa bans might help the situation to some extent at least morally put down countries which let terrorism mushroom in their backyards and deny it. But terrorism has rooted everywhere. So high alert internal security is must

However, it will bring some discomfort on global economy and other aspects.

But looking at such bans by different countries, we can say that nationalism is the trend. Here in India, secularism or rather pseudo secularism beats everything else

Of late anyone who showing their love for country and its culture is made for n of by the " superior intellectuals" who think they are at a different wave length. I have a Catholic friend who is very religious, attends mass every day and thinks that catholism is the only way of life and she is very vocal.about it. Once she was criticizing me about some politicians who go to remember regularly as Hindu radicals. When she said this a second time , I asked her whether she considers herself a radical as well? She got the point and was nice enough to say that although she is a Catholic , 4 generation back they were all Hindus . But this attitude among people esp minorities who have the guts to criticize is the direct result of our intelligent and psuedo secular class that keeps looking down at its own religion..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.