The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The fake secularists should take a lesson out of this and not wait for others to declare Pakistan a terrorist state, but here we are inviting Pakistani actors and actresses - all of c grade variety , to act in our films and take home crores of money. ON top of that, all the intellectual brigade rallies in to take a stand against the few who oppose entry of these people into India.

Why can't we learn someting from Kuwait?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The fake secularists should take a lesson out of this and not wait for others to declare Pakistan a terrorist state, but here we are inviting Pakistani actors and actresses - all of c grade variety , to act in our films and take home crores of money. ON top of that, all the intellectual brigade rallies in to take a stand against the few who oppose entry of these people into India.

Kuwait has learnt it's lesson the hard way when Saddam attacked it and if not for USA , who had their own personal interest in the oil  wells, the sheikhdoms of Kuwait would have become history . Now they see another dangerous situation in Syria , Iraq, Pakistan and others.Shame on India that we still dilly dally inspite of having suffered the most from Pakistani terror activities.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kuwait has learnt it's lesson the hard way when Saddam attacked it and if not for USA , who had their own personal interest in the oil  wells, the sheikhdoms of Kuwait would have become history . Now they see another dangerous situation in Syria , Iraq, Pakistan and others.Shame on India that we still dilly dally inspite of having suffered the most from Pakistani terror activities.

I guess it will take a similar kind of invasion nearer home for us to finally recognise and take concrete action, I suppose!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I guess it will take a similar kind of invasion nearer home for us to finally recognise and take concrete action, I suppose!

We have had that too not once but thrice , Pakistan has declared war thrice and inspite of it we speak about border politics , film fraternity and trade relations with such a treacherous nation . It is just a poser to appease the minorities in our country . If these minorities are so very insensitive and are more concerned about an enemy nation, they shd be asked to leave and go wherever they want rather than become a gauntlet here. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is unfair to abuse the entire minority community for the misdeeds of a microscopic few. Going hyperbolic seems to be an enjoyable activity of some members. Luckily they are in a minority.

They are not in minority but probably they are more tolerant than others. No one thinks that people from that community thinking in a bad way are as few as some of you think they are.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

vijay wrote:

It is unfair to abuse the entire minority community for the misdeeds of a microscopic few. Going hyperbolic seems to be an enjoyable activity of some members. Luckily they are in a minority.

Oh really! So the microscopic few are free to act like they own the world and wish to impose their views on everyone and the majority should always give in, let the minorities practice their religion unhindered and unopposed but the majority should give up their own rituals and practices as the minorities are offended by them. Read the link

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/officials-anger-muslims-durga-puja-celebration-denied-birbhum-village/1/772205.html

and if this is not enough, then explain how the microscopic few of your beloved minorities have managed to disrupt the entire EU in just a few months! Why don't you stop acting like a besotted fiance of these micorscopic few and accept the facts!

The EU is under no disruption. As usual it is a figment of biased imagination. Should the minorities live like slaves with no rights. Will that satisfy you? I am calling for a balanced view to be taken and do not take sides. Wonder how you can write in such low language every time you express yourself about minorities. They are also equal citizens of this country. I have not read any time you writing with such low passion about the ills of our religion which also needs reforms. After all you yourself are the besotted fiancée of it.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is a good move as it should now make governments who were turning a blind eye to terrorism to wake up. India should now declare Pakistan a terrorist state without waiting for USA to do so. Also in international politics religion is not necessarily a binding factor.

I am agree with you, India must be declare Pakistan a terrorist state. Now Pakistan trying to please USA with house arrest Saiyd Aafiz and ban on him on foreign tours.

Now one of the NDA MP has appealed the parliament to declare Pakistan a terror state  which is a good move .But there may be other political parties trying to stall the move ..

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/if-india-does-not-declare-pakistan-a-terror-state-it-cant-expect-others-to-do-so-mp-rajeev-chandrasekhar/536766/

It is fact that opposition leader also in favor of declaring Pakistan a terror state but they oppose because they are only to oppose all proposal of ruling party. Now it is news that after order of court of USA, Trump government left banne of seven countries.

I can easily understand why people get rattled when minorities and their issues are mentioned because we all have some instance or the other where the minorities have been allowed to get away with a lot and they in turn start taking advantage because of that. It is only the Muslims who have a minorities cell and get haj subsidy while Christians and Catholics don't get any neither do Sikhs or Parsees because they are such a small number .

Has anyone heard of a Muslim minister celebrating Diwali or any other Hindu festival and inviting people for a  celebration at his home like our Sicular ministers do, falling over each other to host Iftar parties , wear caps etc etc..Is there any need for  this other than for the purpose of getting their support and votes ?

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.