The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Sasikala has very cleverly manipulated things in her favor ...today the Apollo hospital has clarified about Jayalalithas last days in the hospital and her demise  which in a way is supposed to clear the doubts that were surrounding Sasikalas role if at all  i it. It has now been confirmed that the swearing in ceremony will take place tomorrow itself and not on the 9th as was being predicted earlier ! She has already got rid of a few voices of dissent , a few bureaucrats ..DMK of course is going all out to say that it will be a black day for Tamilnadu whatever that means since their leaders again a dynasty politics where Karunanidhi, his three wives children and extended family are all involved in one scam or the other !

True. TN politics is a mayhem now with no directions what so ever. There are just too many people trying to fill in the void created by JJ. I even heard that people are asking superstar Ranjnikanth to take over and protect the state. As if this was one of his movies. LOL

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Can Rajanikanth  save the State ? I know, Rajani is a charismatic and dynamic Cinema Hero. He acted many Telugu Movies. But, does it mean,he has the strength to Protect the State ?

Ram Babu Sir, please do note that Sasikala is part of the Mannargudi Mafia, and she actually heads it. She is the worst among the most corrupted persons of Tamil Nadu, and her black money is said to be enough to buy up anyone, including some pliable judges of the judiciary.

She is the worst sin that can happen to Tamil Nadu.  If Rajnikant enters politics, he might be able to win some seats and yet emerge as a good leader in the times to come.  However, given his present state of health, which is reportedly not so good at all, he is averse to entering politics at this stage and might as well sit out. 

In terms of corruption, our Sasikala might be equal or worse than your own YSR Reddy, who has reportedly swindled some eighty thousand crores, as some of my AP friends say. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Quite interesting read. Your comparing, Sasikala and YSR Reddy is quite apt.Anyhow,  A PIL is submitted to the High Court on the validity of Sasikala's oath taking tomorrow, Let us see what would be the outcome

I think it will be very difficult for Sasikala to be in the hearts of people because the place is already reserved by the legendary politician "AMMA".

sdfafa

Tamils have shown a fantastic liking for DMK or AIADMK both corrupt parties. Surprising for a state otherwise known for many achievements.

As the News is pouring in Sasikala is looking like a Vamp and Devil. I think, it is good to wait for more interesting News about Sasikala..

I don't know much about politics of TN. I read today in news paper that she is CM of TN. I also read that she in not popular in state like Jaya. I coming day senior leader of party and Jaya relative will  be challange her.

Anill, even though you  do not know much about Politics of TN, you will know more about the current scenario prevailing in TN .. Struggle for Power.

Rambabu repeating himself and other members, jumping around all over the thread as is usual with him., hogging more than 50 percent of posts that add nothing of importance or with no information but points for himself..

As far as Sasikala is concerned , probably her being a woman and having the guts to call the shots may go against her. We have had worse in our politics in the likes of Mulayam Singh Yadav, Lalu and his criminal goondas and a few in Karnataka as well. As of now Sasikala is all set to take over the mantle regardless of the fact that there are cases of corruption pending against her. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.