The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course Sasikala has the numbers. Most of the MLAs are supporting her. On the other side the Governor has referred the situation to the President. Center is closely  watching the situation. Now every thing is in fluid condition. One has wait for some tome to know the final out come.

MG Singh wrote:

to my mind, the governor is failing in his constitutional duty by not swearing in Sasikala. She has the numbers and will be sworn in today or tomorrow.

It is not just a question of numbers ..takng a Loo k at all the facts 

1, OPS was already the CM and even if he has been forced to give up his position as claimed by him, unless the governor accepts it , legally he still remains the CM since it is unclear as to whether all the legal steps have been followed.

2, Sasikala has disproportionate wealth cases pending against her which now looks as if wd be the turning factor if the judgment goes against her.

3, The tearing g hurry shown by Sasikala in grabbing power had  gone totally against her going by the local public opinion 

4, Ops is respected whereas Sasikala is feared by the MLAs ..

5, Finally from what I can see as far as numbers are concerned, OPS needs the support of just 20 MLAs..TN had 234 MLAs and AIADMK had 134 MLAs..The half way mark being 118. To bring down Sasikala all that OPS needs is the support of 17 MLAs but he claims he has 20! 

Finally there might be a Presidents rule of numbers fall ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sasikala is the new CM of TN. It is a reality now. Panner  Selvam, himself requested Sasikala to take the charge of TN . I do not see anything wrong in this.

I agree. There is no point in villifying Sasikala, for all you know she may make a good CM.

You can also go through this following comment by the said member which goes to show how unreliable his views are ..

by  » 22 hours ago

As the News is pouring in Sasikala is looking like a Vamp and Devil. I think, it is good to wait for more interesting News about Sasikala..

As far as Sasikala is concerned there is a lot that remains unexplained esp her mafia links , also there is now some doubt that Jayalalitha may have been done away with and the doctor of Apollo hospitals too have a lot to explain regrading their various statements..

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/senior-aiadmk-leader-ph-pandian-says-jayalalithaa-could-have-been-murdered-opposes-sasikala-s-elevation/story-urduldbyXj2vuL2k2AsqIP.html&rqid=8yOO-QlA

Its not for the first time that such allegations has been raised. Many people had also raised the same allegation when Jayalalitha died.

If Shashikala have some legal problem than she may be nominate dummy CM like Rabri Devi.

LOL anil.Then Sasikala should consult Rabri Devi

Not Rabri Devi, Laloo Prasad.

OK. . Lalu Prasad. Sasi should make use of Lalu to become the CM of Tamil Nadu.

Shashikala is married her husband may be nominated by Shashi CM of TN.

I think in rambabu's company you too anil  are getting confused and losing your direction..however,Shasikala is unlikely to make her husband the CM because she wants the post for herself...Isnt that what we are discussing about ?

I am not confused. Laloo make Rabri CM because he also had some legal case. At that time real CM was Laloo Rabri was  dummy CM. In center for ten years Manmohan Singh was PM but dummy, Real PM was Sonia. It is also possible if TN.

I will not elaborate but I guess you are totally missing the point I was making or pretending not to understand, not  sure which one...Anyway, does not matter much ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The point is how can anyone stop Sasikala in case she has the numbers. The BJP tried a stunt too many in AP and Uttarakhand and came a cropper. The best course should have been to allow Sasikala to form the government and await the verdict of the SC. Heavens are not going to fall if the constitution  is followed. Do not forget there are cabinet ministers who were facing charges.  Why Rajiv and Sonia are also on bail for National Herald case.

MG Singh wrote:

The point is how can anyone stop Sasikala in case she has the numbers. The BJP tried a stunt too many in AP and Uttarakhand and came a cropper. The best course should have been to allow Sasikala to form the government and await the verdict of the SC. Heavens are not going to fall if the constitution  is followed. Do not forget there are cabinet ministers who were facing charges.  Why Rajiv and Sonia are also on bail for National Herald case.

Sasikala suffered a legal setback. She has violated Foreign Exchange Regulation  Act, FERA. Owing to this Sasikala cannot form the Government. . Now in  TamilNadu, very quick changes are taking place. No one is able to say what woukd happen in the next moment.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/Setback-to-Sasikala-in-FERA-cases/article17131420.ece

MG Singh wrote:

Ultimately it may come to that if she is able to show Major ity on the assembly floor. Here the issue of course is complicated but like you said the Constitution has to be followed.

@ rambabu , as usual you have given a week old link without either checking or making sure it is relevant. For your information a lot of things have happened since then..

Tamilnadu is the germ that is similar all over India. One should not forget that cabinet minister appointed by Modi was charged with rape and yet Modi sahib swore him in.he  was Nihal Chand  Meghwal. He was dropped only in 2016. The leader of the Congress is also facing corruption charges. The entire polity is corrupt and I  will not name anybody but a person well known to  me a BJP MLA( I also benefited) has made crores> Let Sasikala also join the party and have fun. This is India. Our discussion here is academic.

The entire sordid drama is a BJP ploy. I am not a supporter of Congress but this appears true as the governor is the agent of the ruling party. Subramaniam Swami 's comments are worth reading.Everybody must have seen them on TV and press.http://www.globoble.com/news/aiadmk-crisis-live-subramanian-swamy-says-bjp-orchestrated-sasikala-vs-panneerselvam-drama#.WJvsj2-GPIU

Here is the latest news on TN.

Governor,  will meet Sasikala and OPS on Thursday, that is today.   with this the political crisis may come to an end.

http://www.oneindia.com/india/tn-political-crisis-governor-meet-sasikala-ops-ascertains-he-is-still-treasurer-2342544.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.