The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well it is easy to speculate depending on our own prejudices about any political party . . However, one can sympathize with the governor for not wanting to thrust a CM who is known for her scams and mafia links ..

Rambabu , please refrain from simply adding links and writing news breaks like I said before, unless you have something constructive to add..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is hilarious and so apt especially the reference made to OPS as Occasional Power supply ...One can expect Bachi Karkeria to come up with something like this, must read !

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/erratica/at-foes-garden-the-world-is-a-family-but-in-politics-it-is-vice-versa-like-a-vice/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The truth has finally come out. @MGSinh has confessed to having benefited by association with a corrupt MLA. And all through he has been advocating a clean India. He has been condemning the corrupt Congress etc. Why India deserves such double speaks is our bad luck. He also advocates that this is India have fun and let Saikala also do the same. RAMBABU should be heartbroken. @USHA should be protesting. But silence exposes them.

Exposes what ? this is comical...MGs opinion is his own and unless proven I dont buy any and it is also true that every political party has some corrupt people, what matters is the top leadership .Unfortunately in Congress party the top leadership has always been steeped in corruption so lesser said the better !

The truth has finally come out. @MGSinh has confessed to having benefited by association with a corrupt MLA. And all through he has been advocating a clean India. He has been condemning the corrupt Congress etc. Why India deserves such double speaks is our bad luck. He also advocates that this is India have fun and let Saikala also do the same. RAMBABU should be heartbroken. @USHA should be protesting. But silence exposes them.

MGS has confessed and still you want proof. Great.

I have never seen you believe so very easily when it is question of some other party , in fact come up with endless arguments from what I know ...I will believe when I have proof of my own , not someone else's proof for whatever reason they may post ...

None except Congress Bhakatas will be shocked and heart broken.. For others it is just normal.

I am surprised by the response of @usha and RAMBABU which is on BJP /Congress basis. THAT is not what I said. My issue is about the member who has clearly confessed that he himself I repeat himself had benefited by association with a corrupt MLA. He constantly sermonises about Indian and Indians  and how things are corrupt and everything is fantastic in foreign countries. It was this aspect that one who benefits by corruption should not pontificate others which I expected both of you to take notice of. If you do fine, if not then you support him. that is all.

rambabu wrote:

None except Congress Bhakatas will be shocked and heart broken.. For others it is just normal.

The congress is guilty of institutionalizing corruption, where even cabinet ministers partook of looting. Modi is that way a clean man and there is no scandal during the last 3 years. that a feather in the cap of Modi.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.