The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OK. It is understood whom you referred. But that Member expressed his opinion. What is wrong with it ?

Members conduct and pontification should be congruent.  If not that is Wrong with it. You are purposely acting naive.As I said earlier choice is yours.Why should we be subjected to sermons from those who themselves do not follow them.

MG Singh wrote:

The point is how can anyone stop Sasikala in case she has the numbers. The BJP tried a stunt too many in AP and Uttarakhand and came a cropper. The best course should have been to allow Sasikala to form the government and await the verdict of the SC. Heavens are not going to fall if the constitution  is followed. Do not forget there are cabinet ministers who were facing charges.  Why Rajiv and Sonia are also on bail for National Herald case.

Yes it is right. It is better allow Sasikala to form government that playing any political game.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The point is how can anyone stop Sasikala in case she has the numbers. The BJP tried a stunt too many in AP and Uttarakhand and came a cropper. The best course should have been to allow Sasikala to form the government and await the verdict of the SC. Heavens are not going to fall if the constitution  is followed. Do not forget there are cabinet ministers who were facing charges.  Why Rajiv and Sonia are also on bail for National Herald case.

Yes it is right. It is better allow Sasikala to form government that playing any political game.

jUST now, OPS and Sasikala met the Governor. After this, the Governor wll decide who will form the Government. We have to wait for some time.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

It is not as easy as all that because the governor has to consider many factors. First of all Pannerselvan is already the CM and since he now says that he was forced to resign and wants to take back his resignation, the governor will have to see if there is provision for it in the law. Sasikala on the other hand has taken the MLAs and locked them up in a resort taking away their cell phones and not letting them watch TV according to an MLA who has managed to leave the place and come to join OPS. Now according to legal experts the Governor can ask either Pannerselvan or Sasikala whoever he thinks is more suitable to prove majority in the house..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

DefinitelyI Modi is an exemplary and ideal Leader.

rambabu wrote:

DefinitelyI Modi is an exemplary and ideal Leader.

Why do you always bring in irrelevant matters into discussions simply to get points. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That was my response to Vijay, who was questioning Modi's capability as a Leader.

rambabu wrote:

That was my response to Vijay, who was questioning Modi's capability as a Leader.

So, either quote him or address him, don't add random disjointed posts that don't make sense 

I am amazed at the response of RAMBABU and the subsequent silence of @Usha and the total non response by MGSingh to my observation about MGSingh clearly stating in his post that he himself also benefited by association with a corrupt MLA. I am not questioning Modis credentials as a leader. All I am saying is that when one himself benefits by wrong doing do we need to be subjected to grandiose statements about honesty etc from such members. The silence and refusal to take a stand shows the duplicity in our attitudes. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.