The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@USHA  I respect your sentiments but not many of your conclusions. I will accept your sugestions for making India corruption free but not from those who clearly boast that they have benefited from association with a known corrupt MLA. Why is RAMBABU silent. He is otherwise very vocal. 

. There is a limit for tolerance. every body here post for points. what is wrong with it ? Members provide links to prove the members the ingenuity of the contents of the thread.  Additionally I accept whatever Moderators decide.

@ Vijay , I doubt if there are many who have never paid bribe of any sort although they may not admit it , whereas MG has admitted to having done so which I feel is to be appreciated. I would actually blame the bribe taker more than the giver who is normally driven to it..

@ rambabu I too agree that there is a limit to ones tolerance with regard to your immature behavior.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha MGS has not said he paid a bribe. That is your conclusion. Why MGS is not responding?.

OK I agree @ Vijay I got it wrong and MG has said that he too benefitted through the Said MLA ..

The point is we all get drawn in, in some way or the other when corruption has become a way of life. I have a cousin sister whose husband is a high ranking police officer and I can see that he makes full use of his position , was very angry and vocal abt demonetization openly speaking about his losses . But we have to pretend and go on as if nothing is wrong because he is part of the family .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I thank you for bearing with me. I do realise that it is difficult to cut off from persons known to us for their corrupt practices as the system offers no choice. My contention is that we should not be subject to sermons from those who practice corruption. That is why I expected you and RAMBABU to express your Frank opinions. But RAMBABU is off the track but I think silence of MGS is loud enough to now conclude the matter.

All of you forgot what is topic. It is topic on political situation of TN and you all are talking about earning point. latest news about TN is that MLA about which Shashi is claiming that they are is her support, indeed they are hotel arrest and desire to present before governor.

anil wrote:

All of you forgot what is topic. It is topic on political situation of TN and you all are talking about earning point. latest news about TN is that MLA about which Shashi is claiming that they are is her support, indeed they are hotel arrest and desire to present before governor.

Now, according to latest news support for Panner Selvam is increasing. Even Legislators from the camp of Sasi are pledging support to Panner Selvam. I think, there is a possibility for Panneer Selvam to become the CM of TN.. But we have to wait for a day or two.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Now, according to latest news support for Panner Selvam is increasing. Even Legislators from the camp of Sasi are pledging support to Panner Selvam. I think, there is a possibility for Panneer Selvam to become the CM of TN.. But we have to wait for a day or two.

If it will happen it will be a victory of democracy. Indeed Shahsi is working like a dictator.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

If it will happen it will be a victory of democracy. Indeed Shahsi is working like a dictator.

Not only, Sasikala is a dictator, she is having several cases against her. The Governor, in his assessment of the situation, has indicated, that he is inclined to wait, till the Supreme Court deliver its verdict on the appeals in the disproportionate assets cases against Sasikala.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.