Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. The topic is about ISRO and its achievements These politicians should kept far away from these Scientific activities

rambabu wrote:

Yes. The topic is about ISRO and its achievements These politicians should kept far away from these Scientific activities

Some are addict of involving politics and politicians. Why these people don't take the name of Dr. Kalam. who makes it possible what we are looking in these days.

Yes  Dr. Kalam is as scientist, who contributed to all those, which we are enjoying today. Hats off to this great soul

rambabu wrote:

No. Modi rather appreciated the Scientists for this historical achievement.

Modi always appreciate the good things which is done by the people of India.

sdfafa

Today PSLV_C37/Cartosat2 mission accomplished. Way to go ISRO. Proud moment for all citizens

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Today while listening to our political science sir lecture, I fully understood how it is for the country, and I think we all should be proud of this.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:

Yes  Dr. Kalam is as scientist, who contributed to all those, which we are enjoying today. Hats off to this great soul

The person who are doing politics of this achievement remember that India also launch one satelite of Pakistan.

Oh... I never heard that India launched a Pkistani Satellite.

rambabu wrote:

Today I read in news paper that one satellite out of 104 is of Pakistan. Read it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1144334/2162523625/0/map/tabs-1/02-16-2017/41/6/image/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Today I read in news paper that one satellite out of 104 is of Pakistan. Read it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1144334/2162523625/0/map/tabs-1/02-16-2017/41/6/image/

In which edition is it mentioned?? Didn't find it in any. As far as I know, Pakistan had launched its first satellite in collaboration with NASA of USA and later China has also helped it to launch its satellite. But it has not taken help from India to launch its satellite.

@Rambabu

Isn't the thank you button working that you need to write a post just to thank Anil??

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.