Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So what.? ISROs success is just the beginning of an Era.

Hum angrejoon ke zamane ke jailor hain. Hum kabhi nahin sudhrenge.

ISRO has proved that Hui bhi Sudhar Sakte Hain.Rather ISRO paved the way for new era in the field of Space research. Its success has been acclaimed by all most all the Countries in the world .Launching 104 Satellites in one go is an  extra ordinary achievement.

No doubt ISRO has done a great job but technologically it is not a great achievement. It is also a fact the other advanced countries who were the pioneers of space program are more than capable of doing this although they may not want to do so..

What challenges do so many satellites present?

No great technological leap is involved. Smaller and lighter satellites have made it possible for rockets to carry more of them. The number of satellites that can be loaded on a rocket is restricted only by the space available and the carrying capacity of the launch vehicle in terms of weight. But satellites have to be stacked together in certain configurations so that they can be ejected in desired orbits without disturbing the flights of others or colliding with each other.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you for  providing the details about Satellite launching. But Launching of satellites by ISRO has been hailed as a historic event. Any how, you gave invaluable info.

vijay wrote:

@Anil, Your friend RAMBABU said so.

You are also my friend.blush

Definitely.All the members  in the Forum are supposed to be friends be friends.

Once I wrote here that due my health problem I have not any friend circle. In reply Usha wrote that we all members of this site are your friends. It is not possible for me to write in words how it give me moral support.

anil wrote:

Once I wrote here that due my health problem I have not any friend circle. In reply Usha wrote that we all members of this site are your friends. It is not possible for me to write in words how it give me moral support.

I agree. In these Forums, a kind of Camaraderie exists and this is essential

anil wrote:

I meant it anil...but I wish you remain active here , not seen you since a long time now. A sincere member like you is very much needed here.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.