Army has taken a tough stand. Army chief firmly stated that supporters of anti-national activities and separatists will be dealt strictly in the valley. Now all the political parties have jumped  to grab the opportunity to gain the political brownies. And it comes as a shock when they put army to fault for such statement. They care more of anti national separatists than army.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I totally agree with the Army chiefs stand and I am sure the entire nation supports him except a few political parties like Congress, NC, CPI etc who only look at their own immediate benefit that can be derived out of the situation ..Shame on the lot !!! After creating the situation in the valley , I don't see what moral authority  Congress has to speak? let alone criticize..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If such tough stand was taken at the beginning, Kashmir would really have turned into peaceful Heaven by now. Army Chief should be appreciated for his stand. All political parties should also extend their support.  But politicians are more interested in creating troubles if they are not in power. Its disgusting!!!

Without caring for the useless criticism, the Army chief must  crush these trouble creators ruthlessly.

Why are the separatists provided security by the government. I expected Modi to act tough but in a coalition government BJP is contributing to the rising chaos and increasing soldier fatalities by not countering POD. Please do not reply by saying this was condition in earlier governments also. It serves no purpose. The situation in Kashmir is fast going out of hand. Army Chiefs staementcis perfectly alright.

I support the Indian Army whole heartedly and never ever can think of going against them as they are the one who care our country and safeguard us from evil eyes.

sdfafa

I am.not sure what the so called compulsions are but it is highly annoying that no govt has taken steps to stop funding and providing security to those who make other people's lives in secure. Honestly this is the height of stupidity by any govt. However, I am sure that Modi will definitely take sterner steps once the party consolidates it's position in both the houses ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The people living in India must support army, those who are supporting terrorists are not real Indians, they also must be treated as terrorists and must be dealt in the same way. Our army persons are fighting day and night with terrorists and helping the civilians in every conditions, remember the time of earthquake, floods and other tragedies. When army person go their to help them, some of them threw stones on army. Now I welcome the decision to dealt hardly with such persons.

http://www.comparenshop.in

So if Modi loses UP and is not able to consolidate his position in the Houses then security will continue to be provided to traitors. What bizarre logic and blind faith!!! Already three years are nearly gone.

Exactly. The Army Chief warned the people pelting stones on the Army And they were flying Pakistani flags in the Valley. Yes, if these people are treating Pakistanis as their friends, let them go to Pakistan, These are traitors, who are not eligible to stay in India.

With an opposition that puts its own self interest above the safety of the nation , one can see how tough the going is for Modi ..The more support he gets the better his position will be and as far as his commitment to the nation is concerned, there are no two opinions about it , no matter what critics say !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.