Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. Of all the people Kejriwal and National Damaad  Vadra ?

Anyhow see this also 

JNSU Students union have called  a Tiranga March from Khalsa college to Arts faculty.A large scale violence  between the members of  AISA and RSS students wing took place Outside Rajmas College

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/ramjas-college-clash-rajnath-singh-cautions-police-as-tiranga-march-by-abvp-begins-3304768.html

Arunima Singh wrote:

When the Gurmehar video is going viral, we have Sehwag's tweet also making a storm-- " I didn't score a double century, my bat did". I think that counters the video well.

Moreover, how long can one dwell in past and justify terrorism and it's origin. The demand of today's time is to nip it off wherever it is budding. 

Saddest part is that one fails to understand the difference between a stone Pelter and a freedom fighter, between a separatist leader and an intellect. The freedom of expression comes with a responsibility.

No university in US talks about separation of Texas. We have to draw a line to our tolerance

We have to deal strongly with antinational bodies, also supporters  like congress, AAP and leftists should also be punished.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu, Arunima Singh

Here are some latest developments Congress leader ManishTiwar  said that the assault on students and. teachers by alleged ABVP activist at Rajmas college was part of a concerted effort by Right wing forces

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/ramjas-college-protests-10-latest-developments/articleshow/57374802.cms

I guess rambabu still does not know what is involved in a forum discussion , so he either keeps on parroting others posts or puts up links which most of us know about instead of discussing about the topic. When a member has nothing to contribute of his own, it is better to stop posting but of course an insensitive person  like him cares only about points ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RAMBABU should be sent to Ramjas college to address the students who wiil listen to him in rapt attention and give him a standing ovation. OR ______.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

This is the sad part of our country, the political parties like Congress and other secular parties always run to support these antinational persons. They always run to support minorities and leftists in their any work as if they think that they will be in power with only the support of minorities and leftists. They not need the vote of majority.

It is all for politics. Congress couldn't digest this fact that other party can be rule. It is thinking of congress that ruling India is our right.

If Congress thinks that ruling India's its right,it is in its own fools paradise.Nobody wants Congress rule

There is no point in going overboard since even a small local party has its own followers and a grand old party like Congress is bound to have its own set of faithfuls and followers !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

If Congress thinks that ruling India's its right,it is in its own fools paradise.Nobody wants Congress rule

Yes it is proved in Mumbai election.

So students are being used for political battleground. It is the return of supporters of intolerance and separatists with a different face and different slogans. 

And the unguided missiles like leftists and Kejriwal will droop down to any extent to cash the situations.

And some fools like Yechuri will not hesitate to add a communal colour to it by deliberately bringing religion.

So DU has become a battleground for politicians like Yechuri and D Raja to fight for their political career which in real politics has got a setback. It has become a grooming ground for Kanhaiya and his alike to launch themselves in politics. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.