Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    The real culprits in the Ramjas College disturbance are Congress and left Parties.Of course,Kejriwal ia always against BJP. As a result DU has become a Battleground. Sad state of affairs.


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    The real culprits in the Ramjas College disturbance are Congress and left Parties.Of course,Kejriwal ia always against BJP. As a result DU has become a Battleground. Sad state of affairs.

    Public is watching all the incidents closely, and will punish these politicians in the coming elections. Congress has lost the grounds in just few years, and same will going to happen with Kejriwal.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    Let us see, what Congress and AAP destined to. Do you think in the coming elections both the communal Congress and misguided Missile will eat the dust ?. If that is so,there's nothing like it.


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    I thought the discussion was about Ramjas college and the recent happening there ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    What is more worrisome and disgusting is that a girl from Lady Shriram college, Gurmehar, whose father - a soldier was recently killed by Pakistani firing had held up a placard saying "Pakistan did not kill my dad, he was killed in a war' is now currently holding up a similar placard on her FB profile photo and has waged a war against ABVP. The stupid girl is taking sides with antinationals so it looks to some like this is all engineered by Kejriwal to create more hatred against ABVP and right wing activists. I think it is highly possible

    https://aajkiawaaj.com/is-kejriwals-aap-behind-gurmehar-kaur-propaganda-against-abvp-big-expose-from-sonam-mahajan/

    Looks like they will do that they can to keep peace in our country and will not even think twice before inviting the very those people who thirst for our blood. triumph

    A typical case of a misguided missile ..The girls father apparently was not killed during Kargil but by terrorists in Kupwara in 1999..So much for accuracy , probably the political party behind her did not bother get all the details.

    This article gives more details..

    http://postcard.news/open-letter-martyrs-daughter-gurmehar-kaur-btw-not-write-letter-pen/

    Typical typical case of a disgusting liar. I wonder how she can even see her own face in the mirror! So sick!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Let us see, what Congress and AAP destined to. Do you think in the coming elections both the communal Congress and misguided Missile will eat the dust ?. If that is so,there's nothing like it.

    You can see the result, weather it is local municipal election or state election, every where BJP is making victory. People have lost faith in these pseudo secular parties.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    What is more worrisome and disgusting is that a girl from Lady Shriram college, Gurmehar, whose father - a soldier was recently killed by Pakistani firing had held up a placard saying "Pakistan did not kill my dad, he was killed in a war' is now currently holding up a similar placard on her FB profile photo and has waged a war against ABVP. The stupid girl is taking sides with antinationals so it looks to some like this is all engineered by Kejriwal to create more hatred against ABVP and right wing activists. I think it is highly possible

    https://aajkiawaaj.com/is-kejriwals-aap-behind-gurmehar-kaur-propaganda-against-abvp-big-expose-from-sonam-mahajan/

    Looks like they will do that they can to keep peace in our country and will not even think twice before inviting the very those people who thirst for our blood. triumph

    A typical case of a misguided missile ..The girls father apparently was not killed during Kargil but by terrorists in Kupwara in 1999..So much for accuracy , probably the political party behind her did not bother get all the details.

    This article gives more details..

    http://postcard.news/open-letter-martyrs-daughter-gurmehar-kaur-btw-not-write-letter-pen/

    Typical typical case of a disgusting liar. I wonder how she can even see her own face in the mirror! So sick!

    Kalyani there are far too many negative influences on the campus these days and this girl at 20 must have got carried away to the extent that she forgets the sacrifice made by her own father . Now the grand father had come out against her and she probably realises her mistake . This is precisely why university campus should be totally free of politics..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    What is more worrisome and disgusting is that a girl from Lady Shriram college, Gurmehar, whose father - a soldier was recently killed by Pakistani firing had held up a placard saying "Pakistan did not kill my dad, he was killed in a war' is now currently holding up a similar placard on her FB profile photo and has waged a war against ABVP. The stupid girl is taking sides with antinationals so it looks to some like this is all engineered by Kejriwal to create more hatred against ABVP and right wing activists. I think it is highly possible

    https://aajkiawaaj.com/is-kejriwals-aap-behind-gurmehar-kaur-propaganda-against-abvp-big-expose-from-sonam-mahajan/

    Looks like they will do that they can to keep peace in our country and will not even think twice before inviting the very those people who thirst for our blood. triumph

    A typical case of a misguided missile ..The girls father apparently was not killed during Kargil but by terrorists in Kupwara in 1999..So much for accuracy , probably the political party behind her did not bother get all the details.

    This article gives more details..

    http://postcard.news/open-letter-martyrs-daughter-gurmehar-kaur-btw-not-write-letter-pen/

    Typical typical case of a disgusting liar. I wonder how she can even see her own face in the mirror! So sick!

    Kalyani there are far too many negative influences on the campus these days and this girl at 20 must have got carried away to the extent that she forgets the sacrifice made by her own father . Now the grand father had come out against her and she probably realises her mistake . This is precisely why university campus should be totally free of politics..

    Though we get future leaders from campus, it's not the right place to encourage politics. Campus must be apolitical. It should groom the students through various viewpoints and must allow them to mature and understand what politics is all about. After leaving the campus one should be free to take a side but not within the campus and support any political party. Students loose that healthy competition and environment and prefer to become rivals which is absolutely nasty.


    shampasaid


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    University campuses should be only for student politics, other political parties should not be allowed to interfere or involve directly or indirectly in the campus student politics.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: The real story behind the Ramjas college fracas!

    by » 2 years ago


    If we look in depth the problem is really serious. In Syria, the disturbances started in Universities and today the country is destroyed. Are we heading for the same?? These battles at Universities can not be ignored. These might be glimpse of the bigger plot by leftists or proxy war. So before putting the intellectual cap and defending it, one has to counterpart what are we heading for??

    The book " Breaking India" clearly talks about it... Dividing forces within the nation. I forgot the name of author. Will let you know


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.