Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

If we look in depth the problem is really serious. In Syria, the disturbances started in Universities and today the country is destroyed. Are we heading for the same?? These battles at Universities can not be ignored. These might be glimpse of the bigger plot by leftists or proxy war. So before putting the intellectual cap and defending it, one has to counterpart what are we heading for??

The book " Breaking India" clearly talks about it... Dividing forces within the nation. I forgot the name of author. Will let you know

@Arunima Singh Just trying to help you, I googled and got the names of the authors. 'Breaking India' is the book written by Rajiv Malhotra and Aravindan Neelakandan. Hope it's the right one! 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

today I got this link. Watch this video to know the fact of Ram Jas college

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

anil wrote:

today I got this link. Watch this video to know the fact of Ram Jas college

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

Anil you need to save the link for it to become active..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One view is that ABVP wants to spread itself into all colleges and universities with government backing and is pushing the issues toward this aim. 

If the forces such as AISA SFI etc. who openly support and encourage antinational activities and promote people like Umar Khalid, then  ABVP is something that is needed to encounter these antinational activities.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For Pseudo secular parties, BJP has become threat, all secular parties in India become active before any election. Like before Bihar election award wapsi gang became active, and some incidents like killing of Akhlak has happened. The same is happening now. All parties says "Join hands else BJP will come". Seems there is direct fight between BJP and rest other political parties in India.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If the forces such as AISA SFI etc. who openly support and encourage antinational activities and promote people like Umar Khalid, then  ABVP is something that is needed to encounter these antinational activities.

Of course it is a question of action and reaction..I feel that all anti National groups shd be strictly banned . As far as university campus is concerned n group shd be allowed esp AISA and SFI who are backed by selfish political parties for their own gains. What they do outside is left to them and with strict sedition laws they can be curbed .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All parties except BJP snd ABVP should be immediately banned. Let there be peace in the country.Development will rise tenfold. Poverty wil be finished in two years. Corruption will evaporate forever. Secularism will no longer exist. Crimes will be a thing of the past. Pakistan wil shiver and Kashmiris will not demand azadi. 

vijay wrote:

All parties except BJP snd ABVP should be immediately banned. Let there be peace in the country.Development will rise tenfold. Poverty wil be finished in two years. Corruption will evaporate forever. Secularism will no longer exist. Crimes will be a thing of the past. Pakistan wil shiver and Kashmiris will not demand azadi. 

You may be right !!!anguished

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

First a good treatment should be given to those politicians who give support to these students who raise anti national slogans. Strict laws should be made to prevent such students and politicians to involve in anti national activities.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.