Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Anti National parties like Congress and leftists should be crushed. BJP  that works for the Nation should be given utmost priority. It is the only solution for this Country.to avoid incidents like Rajmas College

rambabu wrote:

Anti National parties like Congress and leftists should be crushed. BJP  that works for the Nation should be given utmost priority. It is the only solution for this Country.to avoid incidents like Rajmas College

True, all the antinational elements came out only after BJP coming into power with full majority. If BJP has not won the elections and Modiji has not become our P.M. then we were unaware of these antinational elements present in our country. Thanks to BJP and ABVP for putting out these antinational items in front of public of our country.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If the forces such as AISA SFI etc. who openly support and encourage antinational activities and promote people like Umar Khalid, then  ABVP is something that is needed to encounter these antinational activities.

According to media reports this character Umar Khalid is even more dangerous than perceived. Apparently he is being supported by just by Pakistani terror groups but also by the Chinese ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If the forces such as AISA SFI etc. who openly support and encourage antinational activities and promote people like Umar Khalid, then  ABVP is something that is needed to encounter these antinational activities.

According to media reports this character Umar Khalid is even more dangerous than perceived. Apparently he is being supported by just by Pakistani terror groups but also by the Chinese ..

No surprises there I guess! It is highly plausible that it might be true after all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hearsay is a strong base for perceptions right or wrong. Then judgements follow.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

No surprises there I guess! It is highly plausible that it might be true after all!

The problem with Umar Khalid and his breed of anti National Kadhmiris is that there are media persons like Barkha Dutt and co to give them a platform to spew their venom and fools like us who pay taxes and fund their education ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The problem with Umar Khalid and his breed of anti National Kadhmiris is that there are media persons like Barkha Dutt and co to give them a platform to spew their venom and fools like us who pay taxes and fund their education ..

These kind of persons (Umar Khalid ) get benefit from our tax money and raise voice against our county. It is similar like Hindi saying "जिस थाली में ख़ाता है उसी में छेद करता है". These rubbish people should be thrown out of our educational institutions and should be punished.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Well said. These Persons, are living on the Taxpayers money These parasites are capable of blowing a hole in the plate In which they eat. These rascals are making Universities into Political centers for their selfish deeds.They all  should be packed and thrown out of this Country at the earliest.

Wow what a brainwave from rambabu? Become an  expert at distorting and parrotting others posts . I doubt if he has the capability or the capacity to write any original post ..

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

today I got this link. Watch this video to know the fact of Ram Jas college

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

Anil you need to save the link for it to become active..

I done it but it was not active I  try again

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

sorry it problem with site. Link is not active

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.