Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Is the Indian State so fragile that a few stones will make It crumble or an ideology wants to simply dominate at any cost.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

today I got this link. Watch this video to know the fact of Ram Jas college

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

Anil you need to save the link for it to become active..

I done it but it was not active I  try again

ttps://twitter.com/aajtak/status/836818670554869761?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=245983d113044d47908bb

sorry it problem with site. Link is not active

Either that or may be you have left out some feature from the link, even a dot missing makes it inactive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The whole trouble started when ABVP obstructed entry of Umar Khlad who was invited to participate in seminar on a topic on which he has done research work. Obviously ABVP had no business to interfere in seminar.  As regards case against Khalid, this is for court to decide. ABVP has no business to indulge in vandalism. . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually, it seems no one is divulging the real story behind the fracas. Both the groups accusing each other and universities are becoming battleground. The political leaders are always behind these agitations which only ruin the career of the students. Hell with these political parties who use the students for their own political gain.

shampasaid

Umar Khalid is someone who has been behind many anti National activities, so in the interest of the nation the fellow shd be either locked up in a prison rather than invited to deliver his seditious lecture ..The problem is with our psuedo intellectuals who tend to think they are brilliantly over smart and do not hesitate to drag trouble into the university campus and polluting young minds. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Indian Constitution by the means of Article 19 give us freedom of speech and expression as a fundamental right but the right is not absolute,it is not above the integrity and unity of the nation.Such anti-India slogans and acts which aim at spreading secessionist propaganda should be condemned.

Every kind f freedom comes with responsibility which our so called super intellectuals tend to overlook or simply don't care about because they think their so called intellect gives them the freedom to shoot their mouth as they want. It is this kind of arrogance coupled with irresponsibility that needs to be curbed ..

Freedom comes with a price tag. Freedom, it self says  that it has responsibilities too. Many do not understand this and abuse Freedom.

In freedom of expression there is inbuilt the freedom to annoy. Debate is the firepower  and not violence.r.Putting restrictions and still saying there is freedom of speech is denying freedom of speech. There is no intellectualism in all this. Ideologically weak resort to such terms.

Is that so? But I have yet to hear anyone cursing/abusing his own mother and going Scot-Free. I thought freedom of speech has a limit of its own and once crossed asks for definite trouble.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.