Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Speech is a very powerful weapon as we all know how an entire nation like Germany swayed towards violence , brutality and worse during Hitler's rule...Need one say more about the freedom and responsibility. It is the intellectual class that has been misusing this freedom the most in India  ..We can see how the campuses have become fighting grounds under their guidance and " free speech and expression"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Collage and universities are for education, not for politics. It is better that government plan to keeps student busy in study.

It is when you think that your ideas are the only ones that disputes arise with other thought processes. We have to accept other ideas and not become prosecutors and judges rolled in one. Bringing mothers is unnecesarily making it emotionnal. 

anil wrote:

Collage and universities are for education, not for politics. It is better that government plan to keeps student busy in study.

Collages and Universities were made centers for  the political Parties for their own advantage. This is a well known fact. But, who will take the initiative. The Government should take care of this. 

Before putting an intellectual cap and supporting a separatist and anti nationalist leader coming for a debate in a prime University in the heart of the country...One has to ponder if this so called intellectualism has any logical backing. You can not come and raise the slogans...against the country whose taxpayers are paying for the sustainance of these universities.

What I feel that low priced education in the universities is the main problem. What you get at low price or for free you don't value it. It is the tragedy that we have a cheap higher education in our country. For a quality education in schools, parents pay a hefty amount.But college comes for free, a few paise per lecture. Just make primary and elementary education at subsidized rates to reduce illiteracy and ignorance. Make people pay through their nose for higher education, just as the developed countries do. When they will pay and take education loans, they will not afford to come out and do such things. They will focus on what they are paying for.

Moreover it will also limit only genuine youths entering the universities and leaving it in time because​ it will be hole in their pockets.

Some people enter universities to groom their political career and stay their till their mid age and flourish on taxpayers money. That is not fair for anyone

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Your views on Today's education system are apt and and to the Point. Today's education has to be thoroughly overhauled.I appreciate your view,that Some people step in to the educational institutes to groom their political career.

rambabu wrote:

Your views on Today's education system are apt and and to the Point. Today's education has to be thoroughly overhauled.I appreciate your view,that Some people step in to the educational institutes to groom their political career.

The students belonging to the Left organizations like AISF and other Left organizations are serioud research scholars and doing Ph. D. It cannot be said that they are just pursing political career and not studying. The student leader invited to Ramjas college was to give a lecture on tribal problems on which he is dong Ph. D. but the Vidyarthi Parishad created hgooliganism and he could not deliver his lecture. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

IIt was onlym congress and left parties raised slogans, ABVP  tried to stop them. 

No matter what is his PhD topic, he is not suitable for being invited. No matter, how much is your achievements as scholar, you loose your credentials to address youth and students of a nation if you have been found to be involved in anti national activities earlier. Inviting such people sends a wrong message to nation. This supports that you can do all the anti national activities in the garb of intellectualism and be forgiven by soft attitude of people. No we have to nip them off.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

No matter what is his PhD topic, he is not suitable for being invited. No matter, how much is your achievements as scholar, you loose your credentials to address youth and students of a nation if you have been found to be involved in anti national activities earlier. Inviting such people sends a wrong message to nation. This supports that you can do all the anti national activities in the garb of intellectualism and be forgiven by soft attitude of people. No we have to nip them off.

Very true...another point I had in mind was how can someone be called as a serious research scholar who is unable to finish his education even though he is in his thirties and spends time chanting antinational slogans and demanding freedom for Kashmir! How can a person in his right mind ever call such a person serious scholar is quite beyond me!! This statement just goes to show on how much venom these intellectuals and leftists have in their own minds!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.