Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No matter what is his PhD topic, he is not suitable for being invited. No matter, how much is your achievements as scholar, you loose your credentials to address youth and students of a nation if you have been found to be involved in anti national activities earlier. Inviting such people sends a wrong message to nation. This supports that you can do all the anti national activities in the garb of intellectualism and be forgiven by soft attitude of people. No we have to nip them off.

Very true...another point I had in mind was how can someone be called as a serious research scholar who is unable to finish his education even though he is in his thirties and spends time chanting antinational slogans and demanding freedom for Kashmir! How can a person in his right mind ever call such a person serious scholar is quite beyond me!! This statement just goes to show on how much venom these intellectuals and leftists have in their own minds!

Left and Congress too has been pampering these anti nationals   Rahul Gandhi went and sat with the striking students of JNU who were all shouting anti National slogans showing solidarity , so what does that make him and his party ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No matter what is his PhD topic, he is not suitable for being invited. No matter, how much is your achievements as scholar, you loose your credentials to address youth and students of a nation if you have been found to be involved in anti national activities earlier. Inviting such people sends a wrong message to nation. This supports that you can do all the anti national activities in the garb of intellectualism and be forgiven by soft attitude of people. No we have to nip them off.

Very true...another point I had in mind was how can someone be called as a serious research scholar who is unable to finish his education even though he is in his thirties and spends time chanting antinational slogans and demanding freedom for Kashmir! How can a person in his right mind ever call such a person serious scholar is quite beyond me!! This statement just goes to show on how much venom these intellectuals and leftists have in their own minds!

Left and Congress too has been pampering these anti nationals   Rahul Gandhi went and sat with the striking students of JNU who were all shouting anti National slogans showing solidarity , so what does that make him and his party ?

Now you can see the results of supporting anti Nationals in elections, public is getting tired of these pseudo seculars, and electing people who are working for development of our country. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

The days of Pseudo Secularists like Congress are over. Now after the landslide victory of BJP in UP,there is a dissent in Congress. Congress members are now blaming Rahul Gandhi's inability to give a tough fight to BJP. I am sure sooner than later Only Rahul and Sonia will remain in the Congress.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now you can see the results of supporting anti Nationals in elections, public is getting tired of these pseudo seculars, and electing people who are working for development of our country. 

Pakistan and cricket binds India together and that can not be denied. These parties have suffered for their pro Pak favouritism to gain political points.. Criticism of surgical strikes, anti national slogans and going against demonetization.... All these have gone against them. Indians are bonded by fight against Pakistan, terrorism and corruption. So better not to use them for political reasons. It will be eggs on your face

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You are speaking of the Past. Now a cricket match between India and Pakistan will be treated is like War between two enemy Countries..Pakistan encourages Terrorism. India fights against terrorism. All most every day, there will be exchange of fire between the two Countries. Pakistan is an unreliable Country. 

Pakistan has always been.vack stabber where India s concerned and unfortunately we have enough number of anti nationals who have been helping them and because of previous political policies the number has steadily increased to the extent where they leech on to India and spew venom on Indians. Universities have become the target of terrorists and anti nationals. I feel that the govt shd be merciless in acting against all the students who fail to toe the line 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
rambabu wrote:

You are speaking of the Past. Now a cricket match between India and Pakistan will be treated is like War between two enemy Countries..Pakistan encourages Terrorism. India fights against terrorism. All most every day, there will be exchange of fire between the two Countries. Pakistan is an unreliable Country. 

what has cricket got to do with anything here/ It might be true that Cricket brings people together especially during matches with Pakistan team, but I am not sure if it has got anything to do with patriotism, I would think that it is more a case of high-running excitement and fervour of the event than anything that is patriotic or nationalism for real!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

The days of Pseudo Secularists like Congress are over. Now after the landslide victory of BJP in UP,there is a dissent in Congress. Congress members are now blaming Rahul Gandhi's inability to give a tough fight to BJP. I am sure sooner than later Only Rahul and Sonia will remain in the Congress.

I agree. Top leadership does not desert party. Ordinary members do. The ordinary politicians change party according to opportunity. That is so easy as changing shirt. Change of shirt does not make some body better or worse. Same can be said about party change. Suppose all congressmen except Sonia and Rahul join BJP. Then will BJP not be just a new sign board for congress. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Migration is a common feature with politicians and it is but natural that they look for greener pastures. However, one can never write off any political party esp a party like Congress that is the oldest party on India. Unless they reinvent themselves with regard to better leadership , they will keep dwindling...Today Raj Babbar another sycophant came up with a very comical statement saying that Rahul Gandhi will be able to counter Modi with his simplicity!!?? What simplicity is he talking about , given​ the fact the family live like royalty leeching on tax payers money . If such a trend continues with the Congress party it will dig its own grave..

There is also an on line campaign to look for alternate leaders like Shashi Taroor which seems to have received a very positive response although he seems to live on a different plane altogether since he considers the rest of India Cattle Class..

Most of the time parties come to power because of the mis-governance  of the ruling parties. Migrations are resorted by those who see their careers finishing in losing parties. no party can go on for ever. Cyclic changes do occur. however good communication and propaganda can extend lives to some extant.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.