Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In a population of nearly 35 crores what  is the amount contributed by 30 lakh Indian origin US citizens?.Also saying that US is made up of largely immigrants is fine but the original immigrants are the ones who made it and thus feel rightful owners. Indians largely go there to enjoy the benefits of a system created by others and lead a good life while maintaining their identity. Thus they are niether here nor there. They study at low costs in India and work for high earnings in USA. They ditch India and do not integerate with American society. They only want best of both worlds. How long guests can be tolerated. 

And what if any so-called Indian gets killed back in India then where would they go? Only the Indians behaving unethically or trying to get over smart face such attacks. The number of such incidents against foreigners is way higher in India so there is no reason to complain. Stray incidents against anyone happens everywhere. America, Australia and England are far safer for Indians than back in their own country India where you never know when one gets killed, raped, robbed or looted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

With all said and done,I feel it should be kept in the minds of all Indians, residing in other Countries, shouldn't take the things for granted .. They should behave properly for their own good.

suni51 wrote:

And what if any so-called Indian gets killed back in India then where would they go? Only the Indians behaving unethically or trying to get over smart face such attacks. The number of such incidents against foreigners is way higher in India so there is no reason to complain. Stray incidents against anyone happens everywhere. America, Australia and England are far safer for Indians than back in their own country India where you never know when one gets killed, raped, robbed or looted.

The Indian community is doing exceptionally well in America  and Australia and it is but natural thàt there is some resentment among the locals. But they shd also consider the fact that unlike the gulf Indian who sends most of his earning back home, in the USA the Indians pay taxes and contribute to the economy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow, now Indians in India are so-called Indians and abroad are Indians. Good to know that rapes, murders, robberies do not occur in USA or Australia.In USA almost all Red Indians have been killed and their wealth and teritories looted by the whites in whom Indians feel safer than India. Also Australians are descendents of banished criminals from UK. It is the tragedy of India that many of its citizens who have recieved the best are its worst critics and will run her down to justify their deserting her to settle abroad. 

I support Usha's views.Indians residing in the States contributed a lot to develop IT industry.My daughter living in  America pays all taxes that boosts America's economy.

Every nation has its own black spot ..What about India where lakhs of Hindus were butchered by Muslim invaders ? Is that something that can be written off? Some people might prefer to do that while pointing their fingers at other countries and their gory pasts..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When US is being discussed its issues will be raised. Why are you changing the focus because it does not suit you and RAMBABU. Both of you are avoiding the real issue. Why?

An irrelevant response.

To an irrelevant post writer most of the time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.